2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Catching ZE stalking me in her van......:sly:

1381046278226.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

Chunkydunks  (06-10-2013),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (07-10-2013),LoveLivesHere  (06-10-2013)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lmao. With my trusty binoculars, chipmunk watching; must add that to my list if hobbies

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-10-2013),~ElectricPink~  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knew it! Even tried to throw me off by using different spelling, but I'm onto you ever since you got me in my Halloween costume.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So for other hobbies:

Reading
    Baking
    Bubhub
    Crochet
    Plan cool things I'm going to do from ideas on pinterest but never do (it's the planning that's a hobby)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got a few hobbies!
    • Gaming, a few of my favs are Pokemon, Forza Horizon, and Halo. My DH is getting both x & y. I've had a couple of cysts removed from my wrist which I think was caused by too much time playing Pokemon on the ds! So I'll be missing out on this generation of Pokemon (Charizard x is amazing....) I'm pretty proud of the legit shinies I have though.
    • Digital art! I haven't done this in so long but I use to really enjoy it. I would scan my sketches and then paint them digitally using photoshop and a wacom tablet. I started this when I was 11. I was obsessed with the Lion King and Neopets and I use to draw a lot of fan art for both of them. I currently work as graphic designer which is completely different (the same tools are used, but it is no where near as creative). I blame this for my lack of digital illustrations because when I get home the last thing I want to do is sit on the computer again.
    • Photography. I have a canon 550d with my awesome 50mm lens. I love photography and wish I had more time for this as well! And more money for more lenses.
    • Blogging. This is a new one for me. I use to journal a lot so blogging comes easily.
    • Reading. Anything that catches my fancy. But I love a good fantasy novel. Currently working my way through 'A Song of Fire and Ice' series.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I've got a few hobbies!
    • Gaming, a few of my favs are Pokemon, Forza Horizon, and Halo. My DH is getting both x & y. I've had a couple of cysts removed from my wrist which I think was caused by too much time playing Pokemon on the ds! So I'll be missing out on this generation of Pokemon (Charizard x is amazing....) I'm pretty proud of the legit shinies I have though.
    • Digital art! I haven't done this in so long but I use to really enjoy it. I would scan my sketches and then paint them digitally using photoshop and a wacom tablet. I started this when I was 11. I was obsessed with the Lion King and Neopets and I use to draw a lot of fan art for both of them. I currently work as graphic designer which is completely different (the same tools are used, but it is no where near as creative). I blame this for my lack of digital illustrations because when I get home the last thing I want to do is sit on the computer again.
    • Photography. I have a canon 550d with my awesome 50mm lens. I love photography and wish I had more time for this as well! And more money for more lenses.
    • Blogging. This is a new one for me. I use to journal a lot so blogging comes easily.
    • Reading. Anything that catches my fancy. But I love a good fantasy novel. Currently working my way through 'A Song of Fire and Ice' series.
    I love Neopets!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dog training, obedience and agility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Electric - pattern making is really popular right now to sell! What kind of stuff do you draft??

Attachment 43756
    Finished this today!

Oooh awesome!

Pattern making as in drafting patterns (like the ones you buy from spotlight to make your own clothes) from a block. I love it because you can tailor your own patterns to fit perfectly, and the options are limitless! I learnt how to do so when I studied fashion design, haven't done it for awhile though as unfortunately I don't have room in my tiny house.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Awesome electric! Im pitiful when it comes to that. I just get pdf patterns online for the kids. Sometimes i mix and match if i like the top of one dress and want to make it a playsuit for bubs or something attach to the bottom of other patterns but other than that . Nup not skilled.