+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Usually nothing, sometimes in winter when DF is doing night shift I wear a singlet for the warmth factor but try and avoid it because I get all twisted up and find it uncomfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kj2010 View Post
    I'm the same. We once lived in a house that was infested with cockroaches (even after having it fumigated). I woke up one night with a cockroach running along my leg
    That is nightmarish.

I wish I was comfy sleeping naked - it seems so much more, I dunno, grown up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In winter I wear pj pants or leggings and a baggy top. Summer is short pjs and a singlet.

At the moment I'm sleeping with no top on as I'm BFing and it's more comfy, but it means washing the sheets all the time which is annoying

Thanks
    Reviews
    just to add to your fear. I was bitten on the eyelid by a whitetail spider well the Drs believe it was a white tail) whilst sleeping. Woke up to a horrid burning pain and automatically put my hand to my eye and there was something on it, which my instinctive reaction was to bat away. It took a good couple of months to heal fully and i still have a scar. My eyelid swelled closed and the side of my face swelled up. It was pretty horrid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    just to add to your fear. I was bitten on the eyelid by a whitetail spider well the drs believe it was a white tail) whilst sleeping. Woke up to a horrid burning pain and automatically put my hand to my eye and there was something on it, which my instinctive reaction was to bat away. It took a good couple of months to heal fully and i still have a scar. My eyelid swelled closed and the side of my face swelled up. It was pretty horrid!
    😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    just to add to your fear. I was bitten on the eyelid by a whitetail spider well the Drs believe it was a white tail) whilst sleeping. Woke up to a horrid burning pain and automatically put my hand to my eye and there was something on it, which my instinctive reaction was to bat away. It took a good couple of months to heal fully and i still have a scar. My eyelid swelled closed and the side of my face swelled up. It was pretty horrid!
    What a nightmare!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a white tail spider bite on my hip.... I had to have it drained and all sorts for weeks.
    I can't imagine what that would have been like on my eye!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summer - spaghetti strap cotton nighties from Susan.

Winter - leggings and a singlet top.

Baby #1 due 28/03/2014!!
    18 months trying, pregnant 1st round Clomid.