+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hawaii

Has anyone been to Hawaii and recommendations on places to say or go, this to do or any info in general that they are willing to share....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got back 4 weeks ago.

Stayed at Aston pacific monarch.

Apartment style with full kitchen so easy to cater for kids.
    It was a 1befroom. & sofa in the lounge.
    1 block from beach.
    Decent pool on rooftop for kids, it's nothing super special but it suited us perfectly.

It's not 5 star but not 3star either.

I'll be back there for sure

HTH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I love hawaii ! We've stayed at the Sheraton Waikii and outrigger on the reef - when are you going? How old are the kids and what do you like to do? Are you thinking just Oahu or other islands ?

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We love Hawaii, spent 5 days in waikiki , week on the big island and last days at Disney Aulani which is worth a look. We will be going back.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I love hawaii ! We've stayed at the Sheraton Waikii and outrigger on the reef - when are you going? How old are the kids and what do you like to do? Are you thinking just Oahu or other islands ?
    I have no idea for any of the questions that you asked ....kids are 16/11/6/3 and we love to so some sightseeing/relaxing /swimming...don't have any idea of where to stay will be taking note of where you ladies recommend....we did Fiji earlier this year an I loved snorkelling with the 6 year old was the best day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd stay on Waikiki with kids that age as it's very kid friendly. , the water is shallow so great for little ones, heaps of nice restaurants that are not too expensive and you can shop while your DH watches the kids !
    I would hire a car for a few days and take a trip to the north shore ( 1/2 hour away - very surfy little town the kids would love) and watch the big waves at the pipeline, watch the turtles , have some shaved ice and then visit the pineapple plantation on the way home ( giant maze and yummy pineapple ice cream !)
    Also spend the day snorkelling at Hanauma Bay or go on a whale / dolphin watching tour. ( you can get in and snorkel near the turtles. )
    The new Disney Resort is meant to be great for a day visit , have breakfast with Mickey and his friends plus Wet and Wild is near there
    There is so much to do or just chill out on the beach or do both but you will have a great time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is an old post but wondering where is good to stay for a girls trip with no kids. You seem to know your way around Elijahs mum lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beckleysamum View Post
    I know this is an old post but wondering where is good to stay for a girls trip with no kids. You seem to know your way around Elijahs mum lol
    Girls trip sounds great! If you want Oahu then Definitely the Sheraton Waikiki - they have an adults only infinity pool overlooking Waikiki beach - plus the shopping is great around there and you can get a shuttle bus to the Ala Moana shopping centre which has fab stuff! The spa is good and there are heaps of good restaurants within walking distance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Girls trip sounds great! If you want Oahu then Definitely the Sheraton Waikiki - they have an adults only infinity pool overlooking Waikiki beach - plus the shopping is great around there and you can get a shuttle bus to the Ala Moana shopping centre which has fab stuff! The spa is good and there are heaps of good restaurants within walking distance
    Would u recommend same with just a hubby? We are meeting a friend whose flying from Canada there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep - the cool thing about the Sheraton is its good for families or people holidaying child free as it has adult only pools and bars