+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Swimming instructor, don't love it, but I don't hate it, love 80% of the kids hate the 2-3 yr old classes, hate freezing my *** off in the pool for 5 hours.
    But it's fun most the time and I love it when the kids improve its so rewarding, now if only my kids would let me teach them how to swim I might be saving money!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nurse. I love it if I can be working in the areas I love ( humanitarian work overseas). Don't like to work in hospitals or under Dr's. I settle for community stuff though. Unfortunately the overseas work is a distant memory ATM....hospital work pays well though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also in Human Resources.

I started as a Recruiter which I loved -fast paced and lots of variety. Also enjoyed getting to know the different parts of the business to see how they all worked together.

Then I took on a HR Generalist role which involved writing/delivering training, looking at employment law issues, talent management and other stuff.

My current role is as an Organizational Development Consultant. I've been reviewing their policies for completeness and compliance. Writing training programs. Currently, I'm reviewing my company's entire recruitment policy/process and fixing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HR & payroll for over a year now after studying and love it! I enjoy going to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm an Industrial Officer at a union... Love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Teacher - love it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a library officer in a public library. I'm very customer-orientated so I love that aspect of my job. Its also 10 minutes from home so that is also a huge bonus.

I'm currently studying part time a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications and hope to major in Marketing and Web Media. I don't see myself working in a library in 5 years time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a lawyer I work for the government. I recently started a new job in child protection litigation and so far I loooooove it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a workers compensation case manager and I hate it so therefore do not recommend it at all.
    It"s not the right job for me but I had to internally transfer within my company or have no job as my old division was closing down. I stayed because my employer has pretty awesome maternity leave benefits which I now will hopefully be taking advantage of come April 2014. I intend to not go back after mat leave if I can help it.

I'm finishing third year of a B law this year with no intentions of actually being a lawyer though so who knows what I will do instead.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Recruitment advisor for a uni- visit high schools all over the state and talk to kids about coming to uni.
    Love the job, pay is good but a lot of evening work and regional travel so not sure it's ideal once I have a baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast