+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Moonee ponds/ Ascot Vale (Melb).
    At the moment I'm only 10min by drive, but I would love to be able to walk to the Maribrynong River

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Yorke peninsula or Ayres peninsula in south Australia so I am close to the beach, perfect climate and not far for my research.

I am looking at managing a national park in a few years so my dream may come true. Hopefully on yorke to be close to my partner's family so we can look after his parents.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwell's Silver Hammer For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id stay here in SA.

Clare valley is just beautiful ( wine region) so id love to live there. But closer to Adelaide I love Port Willunga and Normanville

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    Id stay here in SA.

Clare valley is just beautiful ( wine region) so id love to live there. But closer to Adelaide I love Port Willunga and Normanville

I live in Adelaide too! I want to buy a home in rapid bay or something similar! I grew up in Goolwa and would love a country life for my kids. I live at hackham

Idammed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I live in Adelaide too! I want to buy a home in rapid bay or something similar! I grew up in Goolwa and would love a country life for my kids. I live at hackham

Idammed
    We go to Rapid Bay camping I love the water there so clear!!

Im in the southern suburbs too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I am also in adelaide. I love where I live and everyone I tell gets duper envious but I do want a country change.

I live in one if the more famous beach suburbs overlooking the jetty in a large 3 bedroom apartment. There is no way to miss the fireworks at new years and summer parking is horrible though.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I'm a 5 minute walk to the beach and a 20 minute drive to the city, but it's Perth CBD . Sorry Perthlians but it's not exactly a hub of activity there.
    Our city has become so much better! It's alive now! Ok not great for families, but we have so many amazing bars and places to eat and shop in the city now (and it's not scary like it used to be). You should have lived here 20 years ago, there really was NOTHING in Perth.

I'd love to live in Dunsborough on the beach! Or total opposite id live in NYC for a short while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Our city has become so much better! It's alive now! Ok not great for families, but we have so many amazing bars and places to eat and shop in the city now (and it's not scary like it used to be). You should have lived here 20 years ago, there really was NOTHING in Perth.

I'd love to live in Dunsborough on the beach! Or total opposite id live in NYC for a short while
    Oh please tell me I won't be bored in Perth...
    I'm moving there just b4 Xmas.. I'm such a Sydney girl I'm really not that excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd stay in SA. I think this state is often forgotten about but i think it has a lot going for it - best wineries in Australia, beautiful country towns, beautiful beaches, laid back - not as hustle bustle as other states.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    I naturally compare it to Melbourne CBD. To be fair nothing can compete with that.

Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    Oh please tell me I won't be bored in Perth...
    I'm moving there just b4 Xmas.. I'm such a Sydney girl I'm really not that excited!
    I wasn't either. Perth is a huge adjustment. I've been here nearly 3 years and only felt settled in last 12 months.