+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 91
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,953
    Thanks
    3,680
    Thanked
    1,949
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Id stay here in SA.

    Clare valley is just beautiful ( wine region) so id love to live there. But closer to Adelaide I love Port Willunga and Normanville

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    on a sandy beach!
    Posts
    6,418
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked
    2,217
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    Id stay here in SA.

    Clare valley is just beautiful ( wine region) so id love to live there. But closer to Adelaide I love Port Willunga and Normanville

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I live in Adelaide too! I want to buy a home in rapid bay or something similar! I grew up in Goolwa and would love a country life for my kids. I live at hackham


    Idammed

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,953
    Thanks
    3,680
    Thanked
    1,949
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I live in Adelaide too! I want to buy a home in rapid bay or something similar! I grew up in Goolwa and would love a country life for my kids. I live at hackham


    Idammed
    We go to Rapid Bay camping I love the water there so clear!!

    Im in the southern suburbs too

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,200
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked
    721
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I am also in adelaide. I love where I live and everyone I tell gets duper envious but I do want a country change.

    I live in one if the more famous beach suburbs overlooking the jetty in a large 3 bedroom apartment. There is no way to miss the fireworks at new years and summer parking is horrible though.

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked
    479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I'm a 5 minute walk to the beach and a 20 minute drive to the city, but it's Perth CBD . Sorry Perthlians but it's not exactly a hub of activity there.
    Our city has become so much better! It's alive now! Ok not great for families, but we have so many amazing bars and places to eat and shop in the city now (and it's not scary like it used to be). You should have lived here 20 years ago, there really was NOTHING in Perth.

    I'd love to live in Dunsborough on the beach! Or total opposite id live in NYC for a short while

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,264
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked
    904
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Our city has become so much better! It's alive now! Ok not great for families, but we have so many amazing bars and places to eat and shop in the city now (and it's not scary like it used to be). You should have lived here 20 years ago, there really was NOTHING in Perth.

    I'd love to live in Dunsborough on the beach! Or total opposite id live in NYC for a short while
    Oh please tell me I won't be bored in Perth...
    I'm moving there just b4 Xmas.. I'm such a Sydney girl I'm really not that excited!

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,618
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked
    1,482
    Reviews
    19
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd stay in SA. I think this state is often forgotten about but i think it has a lot going for it - best wineries in Australia, beautiful country towns, beautiful beaches, laid back - not as hustle bustle as other states.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    10,495
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked
    9,005
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Our city has become so much better! It's alive now! Ok not great for families, but we have so many amazing bars and places to eat and shop in the city now (and it's not scary like it used to be). You should have lived here 20 years ago, there really was NOTHING in Perth.
    I naturally compare it to Melbourne CBD. To be fair nothing can compete with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    Oh please tell me I won't be bored in Perth...
    I'm moving there just b4 Xmas.. I'm such a Sydney girl I'm really not that excited!
    I wasn't either. Perth is a huge adjustment. I've been here nearly 3 years and only felt settled in last 12 months.

  9. #79
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    I'd stay in SA. I think this state is often forgotten about but i think it has a lot going for it - best wineries in Australia, beautiful country towns, beautiful beaches, laid back - not as hustle bustle as other states.
    Great white sharks a plenty!


    Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,618
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked
    1,482
    Reviews
    19
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Great white sharks a plenty!


    Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.
    And serial killers too

    I still like it though

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

    Bonezart  (02-10-2013),Zombie_eyes  (02-10-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. If you could live anywhere
    By atomicmama in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 13-01-2013, 08:22
  2. What couldn't you live without?
    By Tamtam in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 13-11-2012, 12:45
  3. Where do you live? Is it a good place to live?
    By Teley in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 06:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
The Little Gym Bella Vista
Get ready for some serious, fun gymnastics! The Little Gym Bella Vista
The world’s premier experiential learning and physical development center for children ages 4 months - 12 years. Create opportunities for your child to try new things and build self-confidence, all with a grin that stretches from ear to ear
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!