+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunshine Coast Hinterland

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love living in Melbourne. The DH and I always discuss about one day retiring to Olinda.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freezing in olinda! Haha it's beautiful though! I live right near there just down the mountain a bit don't ever want to move areas I love the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster & Boof View Post
    Freezing in olinda! Haha it's beautiful though! I live right near there just down the mountain a bit don't ever want to move areas I love the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne
    Olinda is so beautiful!!

I'd live in Adelaide <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster & Boof View Post
    WE go up every year for our anniversary. It's where we went the night of our wedding day. Stayed at the Loft in the Mill. It was beautiful. Go every year to the same hotel.
    And Freezing is how we like it. My DH comes from Scotland and misses Snow lol.

I live not to far from the Mountain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bondi Beach. Keep on dreaming hahaha!!

Either that or move to the beach area in my town. Gotta love sitting between 20 and 30 degrees year round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly where we live now. Except I would magically transport my parents to the Blue Mountains so they are closer and living somewhere that really suits them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really love living in the country, I'd stay around this area but move out of town to a property. We'd love to be as self sufficient as possible so a hobby farm would be perfect for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belligen or Dorrigo, its super nice there.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've travelled all over Australia and have lived in a few different places (North QLD, Sydney, Sunshine Coast) but have now settled in Brisbane. I like it here It's close to the Sunshine Coast hinterland and the Gold Coast hinterland (I've always loved both). It's close to beaches for the kids. Close to the theme parks. I love the lifestyle here and the weather. There are great restaurants, cafes and markets. Lots to do, lots of events, and they aren't ridiculously packed with people like some of the other larger cities. I think it's a pretty affordable place to live. Now if only we had some relatively decent wineries nearby...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (02-10-2013),Mod-Uniquey  (02-10-2013),sockstealingpoltergeist  (02-10-2013)