+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would pick Perth! Haven't been there but my best friend lives there and I know we would both thrive if we were near each other for support and social aspects and our kids would be great friends!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    port douglas. Simply beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    My family are in Narrawallee. We lived down there for about 3 years. Love the area. But like you said....employment is a problem.

Eta...we got married there too. The little Catholic church on the hill as you come into Milton from the north.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone
    Hubby has family in Mollymook and we love visiting them! I'm not sure which one is the Catholic Church, is it the one on the hill or the one more in the 'town'? We got married on Mollymook beach at the golf club end :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have a name for where I would like to live but have a picture in my head of what my ideal place would be. I have always only ever lived in small mining communities so my ideal town would have to me small where everyone knows each other as big cities freak me out, where crime rate is super low and there would have to be a body of water of some sort such as a lake or beach for when it gets hot in summer but it would also like it if it could get nice and cold in winter

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I dont know! Id like to experience places before i chose.

Id like to say melbourne but the weather would drive me crazy and its not good for asthmatics.

Id like maybe brisbane, id love to try and be real life friends with a couple of hubbers and ex hubbers that live there. And i just love warmer weather.

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hubby has family in Mollymook and we love visiting them! I'm not sure which one is the Catholic Church, is it the one on the hill or the one more in the 'town'? We got married on Mollymook beach at the golf club end :-)
    As you're coming up the hill into Milton it's on the right. At night you can see the cross lit up.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gold Coast hinterland most likely. I'm thinking Currumbin Valley. Beautiful, not half as touristy as most of the GC but still close to everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Liddybugs; 27-04-2014 at 21:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Canberra for its opportunity, government, everything is family friendly, great schools/hospitals. But I would love it more if it was somewhere like Coffs for the weather. I hate how everyone hibernates for 6 months because it's so bloody freezing! But love that the heat is a dry heat though, not the crazy humidity in Qld.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by susanne View Post
    I love Canberra for its opportunity, government, everything is family friendly, great schools/hospitals. But I would love it more if it was somewhere like Coffs for the weather. I hate how everyone hibernates for 6 months because it's so bloody freezing! But love that the heat is a dry heat though, not the crazy humidity in Qld.
    By the sounds of it, i would like Canberra. Canberra doesn't get snow though, does it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app