Closed Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Also on my phone, so bear with me :-)

Coco - its doctors policy not to give results over the phone. So not announcing it is completely normal and doesn't mean anything at all. Have you seen the line get any darker yet?

Rain - so super exciting!! I hope time goes so super quickly for you.

AFM - I've got a super bad headache tonight unfortunately. I know it's just a tension headache and a massage or chiro or something would make it go away but DH is away for work & I have no spare money until thu pay day haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooh Colbie you snuck in as I was typing :-)

What dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh gosh going back a few posts, speaking of washing. I did literally ten loads on the weekend. Having 5 men stay at our house over the weekend equals loads of towels including beach towels as they all decided to go to the beach...great!!! I felt like the biggest housewife on Sunday because I cleaned like a mad woman all day. So annoying.

Anyway, it's hard to find the balance of taking the right amount of time off before you are due. Because as it's been said, you could end up being overdue and then there's even more waiting around. Thank goodness, and I feel very lucky that DH has every 4 days off for 4 days, so I will have him to go and get me pickles hahahah.

I had a big old rant to DH today, nothing in particular but after I felt so self absorbed lol. My gf at work said that it's hard sometimes to talk to your DH because all you want them to do is agree with what you're saying, but sometimes they just want to fix it, which is not what I am really asking for. Men are very different from women in that way, girls can ***** and moan for hours and not get over it. I know my DH would not be a fan of that

Fingers are crossed for you Michelle!!

It's interesting re the hard to conceive=good baby and easy to conceive=harder baby. My sister's case was exactly that...hmmm

This is DH and my first bub, TTC in Feb not too much longer thank goodness. I don't know what I would be doing without you girls, trying to pass the time. This has been so helpful and informative, can't thank you enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and just saw your post Colbie. How frustrating!! Could be a possible bfp just taking it's sweet ar$e time to show??

Oh MrsT sorry to hear you are sore. I have been getting the worse tension in my neck. I need to see someone also. Yeh Coco have you done another test. Did you do the first response one? (sorry if I missed that)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Michelle I really hope ur levels can drop nice and quickly so u can get back into it again. Who knows, maybe you can be the first in the new year to get a bfp ;-)
    (I'll be the last in this year please!! Hahaha)
    I really, really hope so for both of us mrst. Who knows, if they drop quickly, I can still O well before Christmas so might sneak in if we are super lucky again though I'm not holding my breath

Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Allie, with DS I conceived first try, had a fab pregnancy (apart from morning sickness til 16 weeks) and he was the best baby ever. Such a good boy, still is really. I am almost certain I'll have the opposite experience next time hahaha!
    Haha Colbie, I could have written that same post. Once my ms subsided at 17ish weeks, I had an awesome pregnancy with DD. I was a little down when my edd was nearing (but obviously so excited as well). She was the perfect baby from day 1, slept so well overnight (we ended up with a catnapper by day between 4-9mths but that suited me ok), bf like a champ without ever needing a bottle until she weaned just the other month when I fell preg and is always just a generally happy kid. I joke to everyone that we will get the devils child next time

And yes, I will vouch for hard to conceive = easy baby. We sure had a journey to get her

Mrst - hope you feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On my phone. Feeling miserable. Pretty sure AF is arriving tonight. Just wanna be pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hear you shani

Mrs t- I have no idea cause I didn't track ovulation this month. I know I'm due to start my period around now from my calendar. Although, since the d&c last January my cycles have been all over the shop. Usually I would have got it by now, I've been having like 22-25 day cycles. I think I'm day 27 or 28 now.

Tbh I'm scared the d&c mucked up something with me because prior to that I always had perfect 28 day cycles.

Anyway, it's the slimmest chance in the world I'm pregnant considering the only time DH didn't ..ahem..pull out was the day after my last period. Plus these cramps are way too AF like. I just wish it would hurry up and come, I hate even having the thought of 'what if' enter my head you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Posting a lot tonight sorry girls! I just looked into belly bandit bands. Has anyone used post preg bands for tummy flattening etc? I am def going to get one as apparently the celebs use them and this technique has been used for centuries for recovery and helping the muscles come back together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't seen them hopefully. I have heard about recovery shorts so perhaps it's the same kind of thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I haven't tested again. I did buy another pregnancy test but I figure I can wait til I see the doctor tomorrow. When the receptionist couldn't tell me yes or no and that the doctor had written 'discuss' on the result I had a moment where I thought if it's not yes or no then what could it possibly be???

If easy to conceive means difficult baby then I think I have a tough road ahead!

Shani lots of baby dust your way! I hope the late AF is a good sign.

Michelle TTC over Xmas would be fabulous! I hope those hcg levels go down fast fx

Hope - a weekend of washing and catering to a group of men sounds like quite the chore! I hope your DH is going to make up for it and spoil you this coming weekend!

MrsT I've heard a heat pack on your neck and dipping your hands in cold water really helps relieve tension in your neck/shoulders. How long is DH away for?