Closed Thread
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We will have to have a "babies of the TTC 2014 women" thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We will all hang around til we all have babies for sure :-) then we can have mummy's groups and stuff :-)
    There's so many of us that are Perth which is great, though not so much for those outside Perth lol -_-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allie, with DS I conceived first try, had a fab pregnancy (apart from morning sickness til 16 weeks) and he was the best baby ever. Such a good boy, still is really. I am almost certain I'll have the opposite experience next time hahaha!
    Last edited by Colbie; 19-11-2013 at 21:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Colbie it's your due right as a woman to have a terrible experience next so we don't all go green with jealousy haha :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha that's right. Lol poor colbie we've probably jinxed her now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Allie, with DS I conceived first try, had a fab pregnancy (apart from made til 16 weeks) and he was the best baby ever. Such a good boy, still is really. I am almost certain I'll have the opposite experience next time hahaha!
    Yeah this is true! Everyone I know with dream babies dread their second. I on the other hand have hope that my next will be easier (note no allergies, no intolerances, no silent reflux, will take to BF well, won't be constantly teething from 4 months old, will be happy to sit still for longer than 1 minute / generally a chilled out bubba). Am I asking too much? That would be a complete opposite to my DD. :P

How old is your DS? Do you hope for a boy or girl next? Now I have my girl, I don't mind what I have next.

I did notice you are all mostly from Perth! I feel left out hehe. Though I am in Adelaide, so I'm close(ish)/er

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm happy to come to Perth to visit! Such a beautiful place (or so I've heard!)

I'm sorry I've been AWOL. So I went to the GP and had a blood test. I got told the results would be available today. I spoke to the receptionist today and she said she couldn't tell me. So now I'm booked in to see the doctor tomorrow morning.

Also I apologise in advance if I end up bring a complainer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually that reminds me Allie, I wish he had taken to breastfeeding better and I had more supply cause we had so many issues I stopped just before 6 months.

I honestly don't mind what sex we have next although I do hope to have a little girl one day. My DS is three

Coco, I wonder what that means?! Have you taken another test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies sorry I have been AWOL too! I've been reading along over the last day or so but haven't just had my mind all over the place and it seems that every time I have gone to write on here something has happened and distracted me.

I'm on my phone so it's hard to do personals but with the whole complaining about pregnancy I think it could be the hormones that make people talk the way they do without realising what they are saying. I had a friend who was desperate to be pregnant and as soon as she was and her morning sickness kicked in (it was really bad) she was complaining non stop about how horrible it was. We used to work together and she took a lot of time because of it which we all understood but we were baffled as to how she went from wanting it so bad to being miserable being UTD. I put it down to it want the glowing pregnancy everyone hopes for and expects and also that her hormones were out of wack and she didn't know how to cope with them. Totally get how it's frustrating though.

I have no plans to leave this thread either haha or we may need to just make a new but updated one later on to a graduates one because we will all have our bundles of joy one day!

Michelle - I hope your levels drop nicely for you so that you can start trying again and I hope that you have a smooth and easy pregnancy the next time. Like others said you definitely deserve it and we will all have our fingers crossed for you.

Coco - OMG waiting for your results is killing me lol. I can't wait to hear how you go! Have you POAS again yet? I'll be checking back in the morning to see your news!

AFU - we are waiting to get things going for this cycle. DF has bloods this Friday and a scan next week. She'll then be able to trigger for O and then we will head down to Canberra for FET. Hopefully between now and then goes super fast!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is so annoying, I've had AF cramps since yesterday but still no sign which is really unusual for me. I took a test in case by some miracle I was pg but of course negative. Just hurry up and come already!