Closed Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Lala

ooohhh does that mean you are planning a wedding too? Exciting times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle sounds like life is starting to move forward again. Def sounds good not having such early scans. Hopefully they have some information as to why the m/c happened and how it can be prevented so it never happens again! Your DH is adorable. That's so sweet re the kitchen. I think my DH will be a sucker too.

Coco, that line looks like it's getting darker. hunny. Haven't heard of that diet. But I am with your girls trying to lose weight. I have def gained a bit. I have made the step of asking my old exercise class trainer to come back next week and do kettlebells etc. Bit like crossfit. That is the quickest way for me to tone and lose weight and get motivated again. I've been in such a 'I don't care' mind set lately. Not good at all! Eating so bad and not exercising.

I saw a pregnant lady walking her dog today and thought, ohhh she must be on maternity leave waiting for her bubba to arrive. A nice Christmas present

Welcome Lala. Very exciting times ahead for you with wedding and TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope that's funny because my pregnant cousin was just telling me about how she started her dog walking today haha. She's taking clients for a bit of extra money so she can quit her casual second job. Great idea if u ask me! Paid to exercise haha :-)

Little rant I'm sorry ladies - my colleague who told me she was utd after I had just gotten AF 3 days late so I was feeling rather delicate. So so happy for her but very hard news to hear. Well I've adjusted with that now and am finding I'm doing okay with it mentally, but she's just started in on her woe is me stuff. The poor woman is suffering heavily on the all day sickness and it's really started to get to her. Someone said to her today "well no sympathy because it's self inflicted, you DID ask for this!" He said it as a joke, and he's close with her so it wasn't inappropriate or anything. She was totally arguing with him about it though, and was like "no way did I ask to be sick all the time" etc etc. I know I can't possibly understand what she's going through, but that's just the thing. I WISH I could understand, I would LOVE to be in her place!! But she's being so darn negative about it all saying nothing could be worth this and getting angry at anyone who tries to console. It's doing my head in completely. I wish I could put things in perspective for her, be like yeah ok it's really hard, but there's women out there who CANT go through what you are, so maybe attempt even slightly to put that into perspective....? I know I'm not being very fair on her, it's just really hard listening to her complain about the one thing I want more than anything I suppose.....

Sorry. Rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Lou and Lala

Omg I have totally forgotten half of what I've caught up on haha.
    Glad you are starting to feel a tiny bit better Michelle x

This will teach me for not checking in, sorry ladies lol. I've been sitting in bed like an invalid with headaches and can't get up as it hurts the noggin .

Oh and down on TWW. I am going to die when that's me . Just put me in a coma and wake me up when it's time to test lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome lala

Mrst - Rant away. I know i said in a pm to you when you found out she was utd that your feelings were reasonable in your situation and I'll say it again. Unfortunately I think we do get caught up in our own woes when pregnant they forget about how our 'whinging' may impact others. I've been in that situation 3 times now and whilst I say that I am suffering gross all day sickness, I (hopefully) dont carry on too much about it - I have been that person who has watched a pregnancy progress whilst mine didn't and wish I had all those same complaints. What I wouldn't give to go back 10days and vomit my guts up half a dozen times a day right now. Whilst the nausea, vomiting, haemorroids, back ache, constipation yada yada yada is not pleasant, when I was was pregnant with DD I took it all with a pinch of salt. I was pregnant with a healthy baby on board and for that I was soooo grateful. It's a tough one for you though, Im not sure what could be mentioned to her quietly to let her know how you feel. even in a thoughtful way, anything might appear as being unsupportive??

Crafty - hope the head clears for you soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Michelle. I think it's not so much the complaining, it's the fact that she won't even accept that this is something she has intentionally don't to herself, if that makes sense? Like if she had known it was this bad then she wouldn't have done it. Maybe we SHOULD have trouble having babies some times. Maybe then it would make us appreciate what we have.
    I really don't see there is any way to approach it. Maybe just try to act differently when it's my turn. Not that this will make any difference for the now obviously....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to see you Michelle, hope you are taking care of yourself xx

Mrs t I hear you.. I know a few people pregnant IRL and I must admit it's hard sometimes to listen to people be negative when it's all you want in the world. I'm going to try very hard not to be like that next time I'm utd...but also in total honesty there are some sucky parts of being pregnant so in a way it's understandable. On the whole though I loved being pregnant and just can't wait for that special time again.

Wish- thank you for the pm about the psychic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I think I'm a few hours away from AF judging by these tummy pains so I'm totally grumpy haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a royal witch the few days before AF haha. It's hits me hard. Poor DH. I spose that's what I get for having fairly pain/cramp free and short AF haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And mrs t I just saw your rant. I had a friend like this who always said she will try to induce labor from x amount of weeks because she just wants it out and always commenting about being ill and whinging about being UTD. Sure whinge at home where your pain will hopefully land on sympathetic ears but it's annoying to hear people whine about the sickness. What are the things that are associated with pregnancy? S#x and morning sickness!!!