Closed Thread
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Just did 2 tests this morning. Most recent one is below.

I had to do it again because I'm kind of in denial. If I am pregnant I think my hcg levels are low because the lines are so faint.

Attachment 46232
    Your only 11 dpo so faint isn't abnormal. You could try a first response, the line should be darker with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Cass I'm in the process of trying to drop 5kg so I can support you with this :-)
    That would be great, to get to my goal weight I need to loss 9kg but I need to lost 5kg to get back to where I was in September. Then I'll go back to trying to loss that last 4kg. Do you have a time frame in mind or a certain amount per week??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls have you heard of the low fodmap diet? It may help with shifting the last few kilos.

I am fructose and lactose intolerant and only just worked it out this year (have had tummy problems my whole life and thought bloating after eating was normal)

So I had some tests done and now see a dietician. She's really slowed me understand food. But low fad maps reduces certain types of sugar and if done right can keep you energised all day.

Otherwise smaller portion sizes and eating more frequently is good for weightless also.

And yes exercising! If you do leg exercises with cardio you will burn more calories since your leg muscles are bigger and need more fuel. So lunges are always good!

Sorry for my essay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^not slowed, it's meant to read helped. Autocorrect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle - glad you had a good weekend away. I think you are right about the early scans. It might be better not to know so you don't have it taken away from you. I hope it doesn't matter with the next one because it will be here to stay.

Coco - a faint line is still a line! And it's getting darker!!! You should buy a first response early result test!!! I think you might be pregnant!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a bit of bad news. We might not TTC this year.

DPs mother's health is deteriorating, so we are considering a move overseas so we are closer to her in 2 years or so. Because of that im thinking we should do the IVF over there, it will be much more affordable and we can save extra money to help settle when we are there.

No final decision yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle - I'm so glad you're moving forwards from this. Things will be hard for quite a while longer I'm sure, but one step a time seems to be working for you. Hug that gorgeous DD of yours tight and use this time to really appreciate what you have.

Coco - like others have said already, a line is a line no matter how faint :-) there's definitely SOMEthing in there ;-) I know you said you were going to pop to the shops so if you haven't already buy First Response which is well known to be one of the best out there, and you can buy 3 packs. If you POAS every morning you will watch it get darker. Book in for your blood tests now, and go have a chat with your doctor. So excited it happened so quickly for you! You let me know when you're comfortable moving to the graduate list, and I'll pop you on it.

Cass - I've set myself a goal of 5.5kg in 4 weeks. I weigh every Friday & Monday (Friday is my actual data day, but I like to know that I'll be weighing mon, which keeps me in better check over the weekend). So far my first week was a 1.1kg loss which was phenominal for first week motivation :-) I really should be losing about 20kg in total, but I do not want to set long term goals and overwhelm myself, especially if there is a bub in the middle of it all. So a quick 4 week goal to hopefully fit in snugly before a bfp ;-)

Rain - whats the timing for cycles for you? When can we expect the FET to be popped into the oven? And is it a normal two week wait for IVF? I'm guessing a trigger shot would be done around normal O period? Sorry i'm super IVF ignorant, don't know anyone IRL who has gone through it :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I just wrote a long post and lost it all....ggrrr. Mainly just wanted to say thanks for the welcome

Michelle - so sorry to hear what you've been through Sounds like you have a supportive group of friends here xxx

Cass and MrsTugs - I've just started back on weight watchers today. Need to drop about 4kg so we can keep each other accountable!

Coco - that's looking very positive

I forgot who asked but yes, DH and I are TTC the old fashioned way. I'm using FF to chart and ovulation hasn't been detected yet. I swear I ovulated at the end of last week but there's been no temp rise. Guess I'll just see what happens over the rest of the cycle.

Gym this morning for me, good start to the week so far!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!
    First time poster on this thread and just wanted to introduce myself. We are TTC a sibling for our DS who's 3, I'm taking my first test this week. DS was a big surprise so this will be our first planned pregnancy. Hoping to get to know you all better, lots of love and best of luck on your TTC journeys!

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lala

OMG coco that is definitely a line... Congratulations! Book an appt for bloods!!