Closed Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks coco! The aim for this 4week mini challenge I'm doing is 5.5kg so I'm doing pretty good so far I think!

Allie I'm watching my portion sizes, not snacking on choc or lollies, already cut coffee/energy drinks/alcohol a while back so just maintaining that, and just 30mins walking on treadmill (in the living room facing the tv lol) every afternoon. This week I did my treadmill every day except mon was indoor soccer (I'm goalie but u are sweating at the end!) and wed was my mid week break day.
    DH is heading away mon-fri for the next 4 weeks, so I'll make sure I do it every week day just in case I don't find the time on the weekends when he is home.

When I say walking, that's it. No strenuous exercise, don't even get out of breath just a little sweaty haha. It doesn't take much to make a big difference. I aim to do a walk/jog mix just one day a week to push things a lil more, but I don't wanna go too hard and lose interest/motivation.

Meals aren't any different, not worrying about low carb etc, just making sure my portions are appropriate. If I fall utd soon then I'll really have to monitor my weight across term as I can't really afford to put any more on. I'll be back to trying to lose it again as soon as I can. Wanna drop 20kgs in the next few years and actually keep it off!! I'm 5'9" so I can handle having a bit extra on me without noticing, but it's been creeping up to the point that I can't ignore it any longer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry I keep writing novels today haha
    :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle - I'm sorry that the hospital was so crap! I'm so glad that you are doing as okay as possible though. I think you are being incredibly strong and admire that a lot. Your comment about another star in the sky made me choke up a little. Very touching

Great work on the weight loss MrsT!

So excited that it will be just over 2 weeks and we will be trying again

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle Im so sorry the hospital made an awful/difficult task worse.

Re the job stuff
    Im in the boat of sucky job but staying due to a) amazing understanding boss b) amazing pay c) craphouse economy in WA atm - so many being made redundant!!
    They've also said I can come back in a part time capacity if/when we get pregnant again. Cant really ditch them now!!

Re the house stuff
    We recently moved into our first built home, and keeping our first purchase as a rental, MrsT its true the rental market in Perth is incredible!! Ours pays for itself and we'll keep it as long as it continues to do so, and when Im not working it'll be classed as my income so bonus!!
    as for you all doing renos, BRAVE! Building was hard enough let alone doing while you live there... DH and I arent handy at all so a do'er up'er would be my nightmare

MrsT woohoo for the weightloss thats awesome!! I need to do something I gained quite a bit when I was prego with Sprog, need to shift it before our next one or Im screwed!!

I've had a few "poo" few days so DH's way of cheering me up was letting me put up the Christmas Tree, I needed some Joy in my life and now that joy is occupying some of the living room

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Michelle you poor dear. how much more bull do you need to take??!! Stay strong lovely xx I don't know a lot medically about what happened but at least you don't have to wait to try again, that's some good news, if you're ready. And at least when or if you are to a go ahead. I know it seems silly but could I make you a little decoration for your tree as a tribute to your bubba? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for Xmas tree decorating! Love this time of year!!!

Kimnus are you still around? Been thinking of you. Hope all is well.

I'm so glad it's the weekend!! DH and I are going on a date night. Movies and dinner. Looking forward to putting on a pretty dress.

Does anyone else have any plans for the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies i will be sadly putting any plans of children on hold. My partner asked me if we are even suited for each other because we argue. It would seem his parents arguing have created a sore spot. My heart is broken. I will see you all around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty!! :-((( surely this is just a rough patch?? All couples fight, it's a part of life! Doesn't mean you're not suited for each other!! Hope things get better soon xoxo

DH is pushing me to hop out of bed n put some clothes on so we can duck to the shops so I'll update in a lil bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish, we renovated our last house (the one we are about to sell) last year it was hard living there...lots of dust. I know with this new house we will most likely move to mums for a bit. She is by herself and has a large house so will more like be a mini break really. Especially if I have help with a bub

Sorry your experience was bad Michelle. A real rough trot you poor thing.

MrsT fab job with the weight loss woo.

Some of you have amazing benefits at work. I def would stick it out for those geez I wish I did. Perth does have a great rental market hey. Our other property pays for itself too. Do hopefully in a couple of years we can buy another newish home to rent out.

Oh Crafty sorry to hear that hun. Might just be a bad mood. Rough day?? Dh and I had our first real squabble today. Not nice at all. Over stupid **** because I was huffy that there will be 5 guys sleeping at our house this weekend and I'm going to come home to 3 beds to wash etc on Sunday and who knows what else dh didn't get it. Hmm plus one of his mates can drink to the point of wetting the bed and I didn't want that happening on one of our beds. Dh said it was very unlikely. Not really since it's happened to others in our social circle. Our mutual friends wedding is tomorrow hence the guests. So ill let you kboe what the outcome is on Sunday.
    Hmm best get some beauty sleep. Big day tomorrow as matron of honour. Its going to be a stinker. 35℃ yuck. Luckily the ceremony isn't until 3pm

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 16-11-2013 at 00:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got married in feb; thunderstorm peak period and 40° days... It actually rained all day actually lol. The ceremony started at about 4pm if I remember 8-/

This is what I posted in my ttc diary, I'll just paste it in;
    Cd10... Following the SMEP still, so today we DTD after a day skipped. I bought some maybe baby lube so first time using that applicator was a bit different!! (By different I mean messy lol....). DH finally cottoned onto me stating the difference between "want to"; and "need to" have sex haha. He hadn't really noticed that we were on a schedule. He understood it in principle of course, but tonight he laughed and said "it's just weird"; that we are on a have to basis. It's so true. But I'm going all out this cycle so he can just suck it up lol. He said he wasn't in the mood, so I said lay on ur back. In the time it took my to take my dress off and climb onto the bed he was clearly umm.. Interested. Lol. Not in the mood, my a$$!

Opk this morning was distinctly neg, so still got plenty of time to go. Fingers are crossed so very tightly for a sticky Xmas bfp!!!