Closed Thread
Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Omg ladies DH is driving me nuts with his snoring. Its so loud. Normally hes not bad when he's on his side ugh can't sleep with a bear next to me LOL

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My partner snores too I can usually hear him through ear plugs. A swift kick in the leg will stop him

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is going to sound really weird, but I kinda like it when my DH snores. I find it comforting. Go figure!

Only a few more days MrsT!

We have quite a few new people in the group now. Should we do a round of introductions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome crafty!!! As you can see some of us have crumbled and are starting a little early but there are also many that are TTC in 2014

Coco I think introductions are good! Should we do a roll call post as well? To keep track? I'm hopeless at remembering to do stuff like that though.. Anyone good at it? Haha

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Coco you ARE weird lol :-P DH snores like a monster truck and I hate it. I've considered looking into if there's surgery fixes :O

Ok let's all introduce ourselves again!
    I'm tugs / mrsT lol I'm 23 DH is 23, we have been together over 6 years, married since feb. Hubby is in Navy, I'm a contracts administrator. Decided we would wait until June '14 before trying to sort out our finances. On recap, this moved to Jan '14... We are now in our first cycle active TTC 😂😂 (women, right!!)
    We spent our whole life in Brisbane, but have lived the last 3 years in Perth for DHs job. We are hoping to be relocated to cairns to be closer to both our friends n families.
    AF is due on Monday, next test day is Saturday x
    That's me in a nutshell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome craftymamabris

Coco, you've missed all the action! Its up to mrst bow in the short term to provide some more

Mrst, nope I haven't joined a dig yet. I didn't join with dd until about 15wks when I knew all was still going ok. haven't even mentioned it to dd's dig which I should do actually...

With your implant, I was thinking the same. It will need a few days to start getting up there. I remember reading something that even the most sensitive tests won't detect until your beta reading reaches 50 on a blood test - so think of the 'doubling' that needs to take place (st 2,4,8)

and yes, I'm convinced now that my days of dry reaching queasiness at 10dpo was implant

Hopefully, that was my dh the night before with his snoring. I recorded him. It went on allllll night. Every time I nudged him to stop he grumbled stop it I'm tired. I'm not nudging you for a quickie here, **** up as I'm tired too! Haha

Coco you would jot find the snoring here 'comforting'.

I'll do another separate 'intro' post

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok, about me -

I'm 28, dh is 36. We've been married 3.5yrs with an 18.5mth dd. I am a ft sahm (and will stay so until our kids are both in school), dh works in education. We live down the southern side of Perth

We had originally planned to ttc come Jan 2014 bit my pill ran out & we decided to not bother getting a new script. It took 2yrs to conceive dd and months of fertility testing, which pretty much was inconclusive. So between out history, still bf dd & only having had a period back 3mths ago since dd birth, we were expecting to be in for the long haul again

Lo & behold, here we are first cycle off bc and pregnant. all going to plan, it will be a 27mth age gap

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My rec for an udder sucker is the Madela swing, get the double if you're planning on doing it a lot!

My intro..
    I'm 30, hubby is 34, we live in Perth too! DF flies in flies out and I am a work at home mum. We have 3 children, DS1 is 6, DS2 is 5 in November and DD is 2. We have completed our family and are in the process of being a gestational surrogate to another couple, they have a daughter and 5 bubsicles, 1 of which will be transferred asap but we have to do all the paperwork etc before than so we think the earliest that will happen is January next year. You can read more about my journey by clicking the link in my signature

Man what happened to the

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies thanks for telling me about you all. I am 24 and live in Brisbane with my SO, we have been together for 5 years. No babies as of yet, and we are currently sorting out our finances and all that fun stuff. I'll be taking out my birth control next month to try and regulate my AF. I've been looking forward to this for a fair while and as it gets closer i am getting more nervous but I guess that's normal. We will officially start TTC in feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What part of Bris u from crafty? :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Making myself a coffee and trying to relax. Dark brown bleeding. Wish me luck :-(