Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow how awesome is that. I can totally understand why you'd be nervous lol but that'll pass!!! Yayyyyyyyaaaa!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's so exciting for you rain. Hoping second times a charm for you.

Mrst I wanted to try smep when TTC DS but DH wasn't a fan. Would get all shirty if I wanted to DTD because we were supposed to. Have kept it far more relaxed as we fought way to much last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I just found this thread! hi all.

On the work front I too hate my job but it pays well and I get 6 months full pay and can take up to 2 years off and still go back to the same role at same pay, f.t or p.t.

I made the most of that last time and now only stay because of the leave.

I work in marketing which is what I have a degree in, but I'd rather be an interior designer/decorator and work for myself.

Whilst I agree kids need love not money, I personally like to be financially comfortable as raising babies/toddlers/kids is stressful enough without having financial stress, so I'm happy to stay in a job I hate for now while we set ourselves up financially.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT - I told the FS said the clinic said we might have to wait and he laughed and so there was no reason to. It's more about him having time to fit it in before Xmas and he was fine with it. He also said that DF didn't have any complications with the stimming/OHSS so there was no need to wait

It's going to be a natural cycle anyway so no meds except a trigger shot

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rain that awesome!!! Glad that he's willing to fit you in. So exciting! Don't worry, the nerves are healthy haha. Excitement and terror reign equally in ttc I think :-)

Allie yay welcome to our little group. You have a very lucky workplace! Wish I got anything close to that good. I haven't asked here (because I don't want to raise speculation as to why I'm asking lol) but I've only been here about 7 months so don't know if we would be offered anything anyway. Is expect it to just be the mandatory 12 months unpl with your role kept open as long as you return in those 12 months. For me that would be irrelevant, as I don't want to return there after bub is born. Even if I did go back to work (would rather not but it all depends on finances) it wouldn't be here; id find something closer to home with more flexible hours.

Shani- DH doesn't know I'm following a program lol he just knows that it's frequent bd and that keeps him happy. There's never an issue of DTD cos HAVE to, because he never doesn't want to lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mrs t you are sly heh heh heh
    Hey question ladies, my partner is on lexapro can a man taking an anti depressant/anxiety cause birth defects if it's just the man ( I don't take any medication.) Other than lower sperm count is there any danger? I hope not. I don't want to deal with lowering doses ( no thanks!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sux when you aren't enjoying your job But sometimes we just have to suck it up to the best for ourselves and families. Hopefully things will improve once we have children and we can find ourselves more enjoyable work!

I am ok with where I am for the meantime. After we have a bub, like you MrsT, I want more flexible hours and hopefully a little closer to home. I'm thinking 3 days a week. Originally I said 6 months, but I said to DH on Sunday, please don't be disappointed if I'm not ready to go back then. He was fine with that, which is such a relief.

Rain I am so excited for you woop woop!!

I love the idea of SMEP MrsT. I really hope you get lucky this cycle hun.

Welcome Allie. Your job sounds so flexible and has amazing benefits you lucky ducky! I think all I'll get is a nice farewell card and PPL from mine LOL!!!

TGIF tomorrow woo. I think I say this every week Got my bff wedding this weekend. Have to do a speech eeeek as I'm Maid of Honour! Should be a lovely weekend.

Was saying to my friend at work, there's so much happening for hte rest of the year, I can't keep up as the days just fly by. So good, makes Feb seem not so far away and one of our houses is going on the market in December, so that is exciting too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it's a shame we won't be buying your house HAHA. The sellers have signed our contract for sale on the block of land so it's just a waiting game now until January when titles issue. Seems like forever away but crazy to think that actually it's really not...!!

DH assumed I would be going back after 6 months and was not really on board when I said i would prefer it be longer. It wasn't until I actually sat down with him and showed him daycare prices that he realised it made sense to not rush back to work...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry crafty I don't know anything bout antidepressants, but I can't imagine it would do much more than slow them down which you said you were already expecting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post

Welcome Allie. Your job sounds so flexible and has amazing benefits you lucky ducky! I think all I'll get is a nice farewell card and PPL from mine LOL!!!

TGIF tomorrow woo. I think I say this every week Got my bff wedding this weekend. Have to do a speech eeeek as I'm Maid of Honour! Should be a lovely weekend.

Was saying to my friend at work, there's so much happening for hte rest of the year, I can't keep up as the days just fly by. So good, makes Feb seem not so far away and one of our houses is going on the market in December, so that is exciting too!
    Yeah I'm really lucky. I sought out an employer a few years ago I knew had good mat leave as I was always going to have kids.

Are you into property investing? Good luck with the sale, we recently had a really bad experience selling our home