Closed Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Colbie - big hugs. You're doing the best for your ds. Although he may not understand it now, he will appreciate it down the track.

Shani good luck for the next 3 days! I'll be testing in 4. So hopefully we both can get BFPs!

Crafty I hear you sister! I just hope we all have happy and healthy pregnancies. Doesn't matter if you join a coffee club or not

Rainbow you make me feel so wonderful. Thank you. I hope you're right! This evening I don't 'feel' pregnant. But honestly I'm not sure how pregnant feels!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok I'm going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Program this cycle. The SMEP was apparently designed to help women who just had a miscarriage to fall again. Basically though it's just supposed to give the best possible chance of success, mathematically & scientifically speaking. So you start bd on cd8 (today for me, and yes we just bd lol), then every second day until O. Start testing opks from cd10. Once pos opk go everyday for 3 days, then skip a day, then one more day. Seems pretty straightforward. Just means need to wait two days before I can start opks and bd again. Fx the experts know what they're talking about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Colbie- this is what things will be like for us. I get a year off if I am super duper lucky. Then back to a job ( that i would rather pull my own hair out than go to) but I think if it betters our life then I must do it. I get staff bonus so sometimes I can earn 1.5 times my pay which is also nice and it's not hard to get so ill work nights for two days a week. At least they're asleep and if they wake my partner can attend to a child. At least then I could EBM and I would have hopefully BF for a year which would be great. Don't let it discourage you, you're doing a hard thing and sometimes the pressure will get to you and it helps to vent about it just remember it's all worth it. I remember my mum working two jobs, I still saw her and never felt neglected. I just thought Nan's was boring so at least if your son has toys to play with and kids at kindy I'm sure he is fine more power to you colbie for working, studying and having a family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And mrs t that sounds pretty good as far as the times go, having sex too much or too little can change the outcome.! Also will be enough to keep fresh, healthy sperm and not dried up bone sperm hahahaha can totally imagine a sperm skeleton with a walking stick slowly dragging its way to the egg haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah hoping it works!!! Don't want no grampa sperm thank u lol

Thanks
    Reviews

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (14-11-2013),MrsTugs  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you mrs t, coco blue and craftymama. Your support means a lot, truly. I wish houses weren't so expensive, maybe then a well paying job wouldn't matter so much! I also wish more employers had jobs during school hours for mums!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Money is seriously a pain in the ( )( )

There is never enough, so may as well make do I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will all be great mums regardless of how much money you have in the bank! What really counts is how much love you have in your heart. Cheesy.. I know haha.

So our FS said we are good to move on to FET straight away! Just waiting for AF to arrive (which should be in the next day or so) and then FET will be in a few weeks! Very excited but oh sooooooo nervous as well lol

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great rain!! What changed to allow so quickly??