Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Coco - that is sooooo exciting! I am really excited to hear some good news from you! I don't even know you but every time a post comes up from you all I think is you are going to be a super fertile person lol it's so odd! I don't think I'm psychic but let's hope I am!! Fingers crossed for you!

As for the money talk - we haven't worried about it but we are in a good spot financially and are lucky to earn good money. Definitely agree that kids should appreciate what they have and not be spoilt though so we will teach them to appreciate the fine things in life but not to value material possession more than love, family and friends!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know by the time money will be an issue both DP and I will both be working so that's okay. He will go back to uni once I return to work. I will work a few afternoon shifts here and there and he can take our bubba to uni day care for a few hours. At least we will have a bit of help with a hands on grandma lol but also a grandma who won't butt in ( or had better not!) my partner and I are quite different so may be able to find a good middle ground. But as far as money goes I guess you don't need money to teach good morals and give love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant will not be an issue lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Certainly don't need money to teach/give those things! So there is no excuse for not either way really

6 weeks until Jan girls

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Craftymamabris  (13-11-2013),Wishnhope  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit late but just wanted to say I will definitely be finding out the sex I'm much too much of an impatient person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think love & values is much more important than anything money can supply. Considering mcns and breast feeding, there's really no costs for first 6 months.... Obviously it's not a perfect world and things do cost, but it's good to remember that most baby things are wants rather than needs at that early time :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree mrst, if you bf and and use mcn's then there are very few expenses in the beginning.

We come from 2 different camps. DH wants our kids to have everything brand names and new etc. I want them to have what they need but not be spoilt.

Well no AF but caved and tested and bfn. Think cycles are still a bit screwy thanks to bf. Will wait 3 days then test if she hasn't arrived but not very positive. Surprisingly bummed and just blew up at DH. Never mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes I wonder how many of us are going to be UTD at the same time lol. Can we do the woman thing and compare who has a better pregnancy and boast and lie about how many kg we have put on and post photos of selfies taken at extremely good angles hahahaha. P.s if I ever say I'm joining a coffee group kill me please!

And yay for January not long now. Gives me something to be excited about too, wooooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sad today... My DS was really sad when I was leaving for work and it just makes me feel so guilty for not being here for him more. I work full time and study part time and right now I just don't have a choice because we are saving for a house... Plus if we do get pg next year I'll need maternity leave.. So I'm stuck at a job that bores me to death but the pay is good... Most of the time I suck it up and think 'it will all be worth it in the long run' but today is one of those days when it just effing sucks. I wish I could have more quality time with him, cook him meals every day, play with him more. He goes to kindy next year, what I wouldn't give to be able to drop him there and pick him up rather than him have to go to before and after school care. Sorry I just needed to let it out also have a Uni exam tomorrow so I think the stress is all just getting to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

mamaally  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Colbie that could have been me posting that.... I'm in a job that bores me and I really don't actually like just so that I can keep my "permanent" status that we need me to have for buying our home.
    I can't wait to take maternity leave and most likely won't go back anyway. Id rather find a local bar and wait tables lol...