Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I found out with both the sex with both DS1 and DS2, I had to know. I'm really not patient, with DS1 I found out at 19 weeks and DS2 I found out at 16 weeks. If we get our BFP I'm going to try to wait till about 28 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    I had a cervical biopsy on the 24th of last month and my OBGYN said to wait 24 hours and then I was fine to BD. So hopefully you won't have to wait.
    Awesome, thanks. I've had a couple before but wasn't TTC then so didn't take much notice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Awesome, thanks. I've had a couple before but wasn't TTC then so didn't take much notice!
    It was on cycle day 14 so I was pretty insistent about when we could start BDing lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

shani2  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally off topic but so freaking excited I had to share ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384253463.550517.jpg
    My new christmas decorations arrived!!! And I convinced DH to buy a new 8ft christmas tree

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (12-11-2013),clucky_duck  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle, so sorry to hear about your loss

for roll call I am 26 and DH is 28, gee it sounds scary, last I checked I was 18!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wish you're the same as me. Mrs Claus

I think a lot of us are mid 20s then

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I plan on not finding out...I didn't with dd or our angel. I just love the surprise after all that hard work pushing them out!! And even though we didn't know the sex we were still super organised. After dd was born we got to go shopping and buy some girly things which was nice too! I don't think I'll ever find out haha. My work mate was told her bub was a girl and ended up having a boy. She was so shocked they had everything pink and girly and had been calling him there girls name the whole pregnancy!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meli I agree with you...the midwife said to my sister, it's very interesting to see the reactions of the parents when they don't know the sex vs knowing because when they say to the parents 'come on, only a few more pushes until you find out if you're having a boy or girl...it really motivates the Mum to go hard'. I have heard of the scan being wrong with the sex too. That would be SO confusing and shocking at the birth LOL.

Lovely ladies...I don't understand how you can be that much more organised by knowing the sex. When you are having a baby, you will naturally be planning to get everything for 'it'... If you buy all gender specific and then have the opposite sex second, then won't you have to re buy a heap of stuff again?? Besides, as Meli said...you can go buy gender specific a few weeks after then birth anyway.
    I agree with the impatience thing, but the organisation thing has me a little stumped!? (I'm ready for the firing line now )
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 13-11-2013 at 00:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything I have is gender neutral. I rather those colours anyway, the light greens, light yellows, browns and creams ( and some oranges) I'm not into pink for girl and blue for boy myself but i never have been.

I will find out like I said previously but I'll be super happy regardless of gender there are pros and cons for both and so long as I see ten tiny fingers and ten tiny toes then that's all I need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Meli I agree with you...the midwife said to my sister, it's very interesting to see the reactions of the parents when they don't know the sex vs knowing because when they say to the parents 'come on, only a few more pushes until you find out if you're having a boy or girl...it really motivates the Mum to go hard'. I have heard of the scan being wrong with the sex too. That would be SO confusing and shocking at the birth LOL.

Lovely ladies...I don't understand how you can be that much more organised by knowing the sex. When you are having a baby, you will naturally be planning to get everything for 'it'... If you buy all gender specific and then have the opposite sex second, then won't you have to re buy a heap of stuff again?? Besides, as Meli said...you can go buy gender specific a few weeks after then birth anyway.
    I agree with the impatience thing, but the organisation thing has me a little stumped!? (I'm ready for the firing line now )
    *prepares the harpoon* hahaha