Closed Thread
Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cass you're ttc #3, most of us are ttc #1... You're bound to have a few years on us :-) it's not a bad thing! Look out dirty thirty!! Lol :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Cass you're ttc #3, most of us are ttc #1... You're bound to have a few years on us :-) it's not a bad thing! Look out dirty thirty!! Lol :-)
    Lol, please don't mention thirty, I'm trying really hard to pretend it's not just around the corner

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm 25 next April. I feel old at 25 (mentally I feel old)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    See I feel much more physically older than mentally lol. Pretty sure I'm still 18 but my body is falling apart like a 60yo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 27 and DF is 29. Had our first ivf transfer and will most likely be a bust according to the clinic. We will know tomorrow. Then we move on to a frozen transfer which will probably be Jan/Feb. Feeling bummed but what can you do right? It will eventually happen! Just wish we didn't have to wait so long for next transfer!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    I'm 27 and DF is 29. Had our first ivf transfer and will most likely be a bust according to the clinic. We will know tomorrow. Then we move on to a frozen transfer which will probably be Jan/Feb. Feeling bummed but what can you do right? It will eventually happen! Just wish we didn't have to wait so long for next transfer!!

That sucks Rainbowbabe but its mot over til the fat lady sings!!

And I hear you on the wait between transfers, its like wasted time!! It will be 4 months between my D&C and my next FET!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

Michelle - I am so very sorry for how cruel the universe is being to you for a second time.

Although I wish that you didn't have to have them, the ornaments you have and the one that you have picked wish -- are just lovely, a beautiful way to include your angels in the holiday season.

Mrs T - I'm 27 and DH is 28, which seems like it makes us in the older category of the thread Although I definitely do feel my age or older!

Sorry that I've been quiet. I am trying to ignore that AF is due tomorrow, and secretly wishing for her not to arrive but still expecting her to show up. I'll be going to the shops tomorrow so will be buying a test so if she doesn't show ill test thursday morning. Bit bummed tho, cos if she does show then I'll be out for a couple of months i think, as I'm booked for a colposcopy (yay!) on the 27th november - which I was so hoping to cancel. I will check at my appt but from memory I will be out of action for ~6weeks, especially if they do a biopsy. So keep your fingers crossed she stays away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wish we are trying to tell ourselves it's not over yet! Why do you have to wait 4 months between? That must be driving you crazy Everything is all about waiting! Maybe it's that now days and with our gen we expect everything too fast?! I'm not sure but it just seems like everything takes forever but then I tell myself that I'm just being impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For once I don't feel strange about my age. None of my friends have children and all of DHs have kids on the east coast. Weird parallel!! I feel young in comparison to a lot of DHs army friends who don't have kids.
    I think ill be the first to have a baby.

Well done on the weaight loss mrst. Who cares what it was. The point is you lost weight. I need to go on a strict diet after Xmas. I feel like my hips are getting a bit too fleshy for my liking lol.

What are ppls thoughts on finding out the sex before birth? I know we are def not as I LOVE surprises. But my bff said to me well its still a surprise when you fins out. Which I don't really get??
    Anyhoo the older I get. The more old worldy and traditional I feel. Be even more interesting when I become a parent and what parenting style ill have....

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Thanks Wish we are trying to tell ourselves it's not over yet! Why do you have to wait 4 months between? That must be driving you crazy Everything is all about waiting! Maybe it's that now days and with our gen we expect everything too fast?! I'm not sure but it just seems like everything takes forever but then I tell myself that I'm just being impatient!

Was advised we had to wait for AF to arrive then one whole natural cycle before trying a FET. Im still waiting on AF after the D&C and then I have to wait for my next natural cycle which will then push us into our interstate travel period over xmas and new year so by my current calculations I might be able to start a FET at the end of Jan if my hormones habe regulated so all up 4 months.

As for finding out the sex... Hell yes!! I hate surprises and I need to be organised!!