Closed Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Naw Michelle men are all big b.utt heads huh! Take the night to yourself and give him a bit of what for. Tomorrow is another day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Man flu really does exist I swear. Think they're the only ones that ever get sick

Reminds me of a blog I read (if you want a few laughs google cr@ppy pictures. Its hilarious & I promise its not graphic like the last website I suggested haha!) There was a entry on her then her husband getting sick. She trudged through feeling wrecked with 2 active toddlers, he got sick & spent days sleeping in bed as he was 'dying'

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've been AWOL for a few days and quite possibly 2 ppl here are UTD!!!!!!

Big congratulations Michelle!!!!!!! This is fantastic news

Fingers crossed MrsT! It sounds very promising!

Maybe I should go AWOL more often?

We were talking about an overseas trip for next year but I really have baby brain and I think we will stick to our original plan of TTC in Jan I've gone off the BCP and have started my pregnancy multivitamins. Plus my health insurance will tick over on 11 oct I'm doing a little dance here. Very excited!

Welcome to everyone new I'm so glad to have others share the thinking of TTC journey with a few already trying and being successful it makes the wait easier

Hopefully are you thinking of manual or electric breast pumps? Are you planning on pumping while at work? I want to get a double electric pump so I can pump at work. I've heard it's easier with the electric if at work. But I'll probably wait until baby arrives - who knows, maybe I won't be able to breast feed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey just thought I'd stop by i am so glad to find a thread aimed at what I'm looking for. SO and I will be TTC at the beginning of 2014. Very nervous and very excited. Starting to shape up both of our bodies now. Thought I'd say hello to you all. I love reading the posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes coco please go AWOL RIGHT NOW lol jks it's good to have u back. Fingers crossed I join Michelle soon. We were in the same boat as u with a quick trip before settling down but we have decided no just focus on bubs n finances first, the rest will come when it's ready.
    Very exciting off bcp now!! Be careful there's no early whoopsies haha ;-)
    Good luck remembering your vit schedule. First month I was absolutely perfect, when ttc. Now that I could actually already be utd I'm terrible with remembering lol. Logic right :-/ but I'm still taking 95% of time so that's good.

Michelle have u joined June due dates yet? I dunno how to tag ppl... But it's pretty easy to find through the menu.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crafty and welcome.

Oh Michelle dh is being a meany. Man flu is the pits. Vent away my love if need be I'm wondering if my dh will get the flu. I'm so surprised he didn't catch my deathly strain

Mum came over and cooked dinner tonight. I was so tired today it was really awesome!!

Not sure what ill do about work and bf because who knows what that work situation will be like. I probs won't be able to fo back to my current job part time. So might have to get another. I would like to bf for a year. I started reading product review websites and there's a brand which I can't remember that's really strong suction ans the ladies say its amazing. Some have said the medela wasn't strong enough. Way to feel like a cow getting milked haha. I'm really looking forward to that unique bonding experience and really hope I don't find it too difficult.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I have been chatting with a hubber, she says a hpt doesn't show until at least 5-6 days after implant, and implant can be anywhere up to 12dpo. So Michelle maybe u implanted late and that's why u got such a late bfp.
    If that's the case with me tho, I implanted (maybe!!) 9dpo so I'll show a pos 14dpo which is actually 2 days late
    So no point testing any time soon....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg ladies DH is driving me nuts with his snoring. Its so loud. Normally hes not bad when he's on his side ugh can't sleep with a bear next to me LOL

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope I really wanna bf too it's v important to me. I intend to ebm for sure, so will need me a good electric udder sucker :-)