Closed Thread
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Michelle I'm thinking of you right now and sending u the biggest of hugs xx

Wish my mum bought me this for our angel and we got her name and dob stamped on it 1384166333020.jpg

I think I may have ovulated Friday or Saturday I had so much ewcm and cramps on my left hip/ abdominal area.... I didn't expect to so soon because of my pcos but hopefully it means my body is back into the swing of things.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I thought it could be nice to add "ages" to our roll calls? Feel free to add your significant others ages too :-)
    I'll start; DH and I are both 23, soon to be 24 I spose 8-)

If you don't want to say that's fine just tell me you're 21 plus a few and I'll get the hint :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish, how beautiful is that!! So special!!

Meli, how exciting Sounds like def ovulation signs to me.

This is my second last withdrawal bleed from BC. One more month to go and then we are BC free and on the road to TTC. My sister gave me a nappy bin tonight. Babysitting while they go and paint their new house.

Michelle, I am glad you have DD to aid you through this very hard time. I am glad another hubber could offer some support and advice having gone through a similar situation. It makes it slightly easier when you know their are others who have been through the same and offer advice of what you can do to prevent it from happening in subsequent pregnancies. I am thinking of you hunny!! We all are xx

Sent my o/s Christmas cards today. Just have to wait until the end of Nov to send out the rest of them to interstate and Perth. Otherwise it be a bit too early.

I am 25 DH is 31

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 27

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 27 and so is DH.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope you're making me feel seriously depressed with your preparedness haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww don't feel that way. You could start this weekend. Then you'll still be ahead of the game I get anxiety if I'm not prepared. I have lists for next year already. Things to buy every month for the house. Like wardrobe from Ikea for master room, painting, plants for side of house ugh I just feel I won't get things done if I don't. Works for me. The dreamer in me is not so up in the clouds and things become a reality then. Think ever since I planned our wedding, its how I feel in control lol. Nutter right here! That's why the hub is so good for me too. Helps me feel more prepared for motherhood

I must say. I have converted a lot of ladies in the office to using diaries and they said they now don't know how they survived before

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is just so inspiring. Filled with wonderful ladies like yourselves who continue on after life does a number 2 on you. And even though for the most part is because you kind of have to it's still amazing.

As far as roll call I am 24 and my SO is 25 but feel free to add me as 100 because that's how I feel lol.

Decided to up TTC to march, instead of April as an extra month is always welcome. I think it's starting to settle in for SO we were in bed the other night and I was almost asleep when he mumbled something and I'm like "what!" Because he kind of woke me. He said he saw a name that day that he likes -Connor. I was quite taken back. I then showed him some YouTube clips of baby led weaning featuring a 6 month old munching on a chicken leg just to remind him of the messy cuteness to come lol.

The messy cuteness to come for all of us!!!

And Michelle my dear- at least you may have an answer as to why this has happened to you. It's a tiny glimmer of silver lining ( not trying to be one of those look on the positive side Ned Flanders types) but if this leads somewhere then it could make all the world of difference and you'll have yourself a bubba with this big , loud heart that decides "hey, I can really thrive in here! I ain't going anywhere, here let me make you sick and tired and sore but I'm totally worth it and you deserve me!"x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to be the baby of the group aren't i lol :-(

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How old are you mrs t?