Closed Thread
Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's true. I just hope that everyone in this group gets their happy ending.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well said wish. And yes fx that everyone here is getting what they want nice and quickly!!
    Just realised last chance at testing before Xmas break with family. If no bfp this cycle then they will be getting a phone call. Was really hoping it could be done face to face to please sticky baby dust my way please lol :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of sticky baby dust to everyone.

My hot face hasn't gone away. I really do think I'm pregnant. So I've booked in to see the GP on Monday. She'll do a blood test. I'm hoping I can find out shortly after.

The boss's kids came into work today. They're 2 & 3. The cutest things ever!! I can't wait to have a baby of my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true about losses... early in my due in group so many ppl had losses and I was so shocked I never thought it would happen to me.

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm not very good at keeping up as I'm.on my phone but I'm thinking if you all!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm on my phone too. I went on the web page the other day to do the roll call and got super confused where everything was because I never go on haha. I'll stick to the safety and comfort of my app lol :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies. I'm hanging in there - just - and that's thanks to DD. I have no choice but to drag myself out of bed and try to function semi normal for her sake.

I was super lucky that my gp had a cancellation this morning. We are having a scan later this afternoon to confirm & she is going to get me an appt with the ob/gyn at the hospital for sometime tomorrow. I received a lovely pm from a hubber who shared her story and mentioned to get my antibody levels checked as this was the cause of her losses, in the same fashion as we have been through. So my gp has given me referrals for a full workup once my hormone levels return to normal. When we saw the fs before DD, once of the levels was borderline and they aren't tested as routine usually so I'm hoping in a sick way that they show an elevated level, that way we can take treatment for our next pregnancy

I mentioned it to my mothers group and am reeling with shock that one of the other mums suffered her 2nd mc also just 6wks ago.

It is still just a sick and torturous nightmare, to have suffered the same thing twice. I flat out refuse to have an early scan next pregnancy - the waiting and not knowing will kill me but not as much as seeing another healthy hb only to have it taken away again. I still cant believe that we have had 2 pregnancies where healthy hb's were seen then nothing

And ladies, yes the statistics might be scary but loads of healthy babies are born everyday. If the stat is 1 in 4 end in a loss, well I've now taken 2 in 3 so I hope that keeps one of you safe

Thankyou all for your kind words and support (and mrst, yes I will be christmas ornament shopping again. I wasnt expecting to have to put another date on my ring I had engraved after #1 so the ring gets a whole new msg on the outside)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the one I chose for Sprog in the endImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384144057.716415.jpg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (11-11-2013),Craftymamabris  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the idea of engraving your rings Michelle. Ive been looking at some jewellery to remind me of Sprog so she's always with me.

Hug your DD tight for me, I wish I had that little something to get me through each day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish that is so beautiful. A lovely choice for such a sad occasion.
    Michelle I'm glad you are still moving forwards, please keep us updated when and if you feel ready xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you lots of love Michelle.

Wish that's beautiful.

I feel like my AF is coming I know it's not due for another week but I wouldn't be surprised if my cycle is a little off (it's only 2nd month off BCP)

If nothing happens I think I'm going to test this weekend.