Closed Thread
Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle so sorry to hear big hugs. We are hear if you need us xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle I am so sorry. Losing a pregnancy is just the most torturous pain. I'm just so so sorry you have to experience it again. I hope you have lots of support around you xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle!!! :-(
    So so sorry to hear your bad news. Is it definite results or is it a wait and see what happens sort of thing? Either way I can possibly imagine what you're going through right now....
    Rest up, get your head on straight, then come have a big big whinge & virtual hugs with us all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Michelle ;( I'm so sorry this happened to you love. When you feel like talking we're all here. Can I do anything? I don't know what to say or do I know nothing will make you feel better xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    why, why, why, why why It's like a sick and twisted horror movie, a nightmare that I want to wake from. DH has no tact, I know he's hurting too but honestly, you would think having been through it before he knows that everything 'cliche' that gets said means nothing. Don't tell me "it obviously wasnt meant to be" or "its not your fault". Right now I dont believe either of those one little iota. It might not "be my fault" but I am the one that is going to have to endure hours of agony for nothing or worse, have to go in for another d&c because my body still wants to keep the little flea safe. Not to mention, I will have to see a good friend go through her pregnancy which is due the EXACT SAME DAY as we were (I am so happy for her, she has wanted a baby for so long and will make a wonderful mummy but it will hurt - big time - seeing a nb and not having my own)

I have to get through the weekend before I can see the dr - thats 2 more days give or take of still vomiting, feeling like the world is spinning out of control all the while knowing that we have become such a minor statistic for the 2nd time. I am, the the time being, very much pregnant. It's just that I am keeping the bun warm rather than still cooking it

I always get nervous when people announce their pregnancies early but then I think, "you were in the minority" Seeing the hb usually means plain sailing. Who would have thought the storm would hit us again under the exact same circumstances

I must have done something really, really, really bad in a past life to have this happen again. 2 babies, 2 hb then nothing. Just so unfair to get given hope then have it all dashed in an instant

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're right Michelle... None of those cliches would make you feel any better. I don't want to say that it's okay because it's not. What has happened to you is horrible and cruel. The fact that you are going through this is not fair and nothing will make it right. I am so sad that you have to suffer through this and that you have to deal with it over the weekend before seeing your dr. You don't need to act like you're okay or try to be tough. You are allowed to hate the world right now and to feel like you have been served with an awful situation.

Take the time to be sad and to be angry and to let it all out. Vent away and please let us know if there is anything we can do. Thinking of you xx

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's right. This is a good place to let it out. I hate saying I'm sorry ( after dealing with death I would think wtf when someone would say it) but I am genuinely sorry this happened to you and sadly I don't feel like I could say anything that will be of any help or take your mind off it for a second just to give your brain a rest from stress and worry. Not having answers is the hardest, more hard than having answers. I will be thinking of you and hope you can get some rest and can eat. You need to look after yourself as hard as it may be at the moment. And feel free to tell me to eff off with my message if it helps to let out some anger sending <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle I am in such shock. I am deeply sorry this has happened to you. I don't know why life can be so so cruel at times. And you think, what have I done to deserve this!! We will be here for you as the other ladies have said. I am so sorry sweet. I am sending lots of positive energy and big hugs your way x

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    :-( :-( :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle I feel like we're living the same life, we saw a heart beat, everything was perfect then nothing. That little life so wished for was taken away for no reason what so ever! My SIL is also due on my EDD so I know the hurt you are going through.
    I hated hearing: it wasnt meant to be, you got pregnant and you will again, you didnt do anything wrong, blah, blah, blah. F**k you universe! Why Michelle's baby!? Why those who have struggled to conceive or suffered loss before. Its just not fair.