Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I went on their page and loved everything. I think I will get a couple of samples from her and see how we like them :-)
    That's so adorable you must be stoked with how it's turning out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so happy lol. Especially when I saw the little bag attached. It's my splurge though... But I'm totally excited for all 3 if my custom nappies to be finished.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to have to check this out.

After my little melt down yesterday I feel much better now. I'm more relaxed about being pregnant or not. I'm pretty sure my symptoms from yesterday were of ovulation. I guess monitoring them and thinking about them so much made them more intense. Not sure.

I'm certainly not a fan of the TWW though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I have the mind set now that I won't track days and all that but knowing me when the time comes i will be banging my head against the wall in anticipation I don't know how you ladies do it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I like charting my cycle because it makes me feel better knowing everything, but I don't obsess over it, or worry about the little details etc.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Sashakl1  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im the same, a little bit of a control freak. Charting also me to assess the real instead of obsess over something I think happened.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Crafty, I said I was going to be the same. Since we weren't planning of starting ttc until January, it was going to be relaxed, non obsessive & non tracking. Then we realised that if we by some miracle fell preg early on, we would have a new bub when dh sister visits from America next year...dh became eager with that idea and HE started becoming obsessed! (i had to remind him that dd took yrs to conceive, this certainly wasn't going to happen overnight!)

His eagerness rubbed off. I caved and bought opks...I caved and started testing from CD 8 knowing that before dd I wasn't ovulating until cd 17/18! I caved again and started with the hpts at 10dpo. Ahhh yep I became obsessed lucky I guess it did happen overnight so I didn't have to carry on

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if I'll do OPKs for the first few months. DH is keen just to go with the flow and see what happens. Is it safe to look out for cm?? Or is that only when you've actually o'd-so a bit too late? I guess I can track my cycle as of next month in terms of cm and then I'll roughly know what date I'm due to O. Not as precise, but am happy to give it a go for a couple of months. I do want to invest in the preseed stuff as I've read marvellous things about it making you conceive first go etc. No harm in a bit of extra lube anyway lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    CM can be a great way to predict O. It might take a few goes to figure out the difference or you maybe lucky and have clear indications of changes in CM consistency.
    Fertile CM is mainly wet or eggwhite (google this) non fertile CM is sticky or creamy. I found one method that said if its clear its fertile and its white its not. Not sure how true it is for all but it works for me.

BBT charting is more about confirming the symptoms like CM and cervix location to O day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think understanding your cycle is important. But overanalysing on your first try was probably a bit too much for me. Actually we decided to TTC while DH was in me (sorry tmi). So it was unexpected and a few months early. It was great but it threw me! I like to be prepared. Whereas DH is more spontaneous and fun!

Hope I don't think it's too late if you DTD when you O. I read sperm can take between 45 mins and 12 hours to reach the egg. The egg is alive for 24 hours.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (09-11-2013)