Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Off topic a tiny bit- WAHM creations based in Australia at madeit.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my Coco how exciting!!!
    I too am feeling apprehensive that I'll be good enough as a mum. A little while ago I said to you ladies, that sometimes I am SO ready to be utd and other days I really question, am I ready?? It is a big change regardless, so I think it is natural to feel this way. It's going to change your life forever!

You do require a lot for a day out with bub. I had a look in my sister's back pack she now uses instead of a nappy bag, as her boys are 1.5 and 3.5, theres still a heap of stuff lol.
    Have to start bringing snacks with you once bub is on solids too.

As I thought, asked DH about buying things before being utd. Not keen on it. He said we'll just buy it when that time comes. We are in the process of saving, so thats the plan.

One of the ladies at work had her sister-in-laws baby shower on the weekend and said she got so much stuff. You really do get spoilt at your baby shower, as I guess most ladies love buying baby things. I know I did when it was my sister's turn. Everything is SO damn cute

Virtual hugs go out to you MrsT. You know what, I am really finding this helpful following your journey. Like I am living virtually through your shoes...I think I am naive with the whole thing too, my thoughts often are first time go we'll be utd. Sadly, it's often not that easy. I am trying to make myself understand that often it doesn't happen. But I can't help but be optimistic...is that bad? I feel like I can't be too hopeful for fear of getting really disappointed. But then, I don't want to be a negative nelly either...humph it already hard just thinking about it!!!
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 07-11-2013 at 00:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My symptoms seem to be getting worse. Here's what has happened:

CD1 = 24/10/13
    We were only intimate twice = 31/10/13 & 3/11/13

I know I have shorter cycles because usually every 24 days I get my period and it usually lasts 3 days or 4 days at most.

On the 4/11/13 I started feeling sore in my hips/bottom and back of my legs. I was also feeling a bit bloated but I assumed it was the food I ate on Sunday night.

By Tuesday I was feeling quite light headed. I though it was the heat and the fact that I'd been working on the garden.

Yesterday I was feeling extremely light headed and very hot in the face.

Last night and this morning my nipples are really sore and I feel kind of wet down there. My tummy is also a little crampy. I feel like I'm about to get AF. But it's way too early.

I feel like we haven't DTD enough for it to happen yet. But now I'm not so sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coco do you know when you ovulated? Your symptoms seem like they could be related but depending on how long it's been since O

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coco feeling dizzy and feeling hot in the face is how I felt when UTD. If I smelled onion my face would feel like it's burning. And definitely sore nipples are a sign.

And as far as baby showers etc, I don't think I have the type of friends who would show up ( as awful as that sounds) and my mum lives up north and my partners family must think I'm a she devil because they don't speak to me unless it's awkward small chit chat like saying hello over the phone when they call for another family member. So they're out too. I'd probably save myself the embarrassment and disappointment of throwing a baby shower only to have nobody come ( I'm totally picturing this well decorated room and me sitting with a party hat on in the middle of a room bahahahahahahaha)
    But I thought I'd do a little lunch and announce the gender to my partner in some corny way and get a photo taken of that and give it to my mother and MIL. That'd be fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbow, I think I may have ovulated yesterday or maybe today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My heart goes out to you crafty. You don't need a baby shower! I think an intimate celebration with your loved ones is the way to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coco If you only just ovulated Id have to say that your symptoms wouldnt be related to pregnancy. Your symptoms would only be starting to show a week or so after you O not before.. Hope that makes sense?
    To get pregnant you really need to DTD around O time (preferably a few days before and on the day of.) sperm can only survive up to 5 days and must meet the egg in those 5 days.
    If you have an questions, I can fill you in, Ive been doing this a while and feel like am encyclopedia!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the excessive posts. I can't really talk to anyone else about this.

I'm now starting to feel nauseous and my tummy is burning! My nipples are also very sore. It actually hurt to hug DH. I really hope this is pregnancy and not some life threatening illness or something.

I'm not doing too well at work either :/ all I want to do is curl up and go to sleep. Feeling very frustrated.

I now understand why the TWW is so challenging! I don't want to go through this every cycle. I'm also getting scared of going through pregnancy symptoms for 9 months. Feeling a little bit emotional. Sorry for the rant ladies. I'm not normally like this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I think I might make an appointment with my GP. I think you're right and this is not me UTD. But something is clearly wrong!