Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And coco I know how you feel. Sometimes I get scared more than my partner does. I know I really want a bub but it is natural to be scared it's a big change. I worry I won't be good enough or we won't have enough money etc but it'll all be okay I'm sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm the same I don't like "nappy bags" exactly, but even if u used a handbag you would call it ur "nappy bag" if that makes sense lol. The only thing I would suggest us you might be underestimating exactly how much stuff you could need for a young baby for a full day out for eg, and it would need to be quite a BIG bag. But even so, a large handbag really would be enough. You'd want to get some wet bags though, for poo n spewed on clothes, dirty cloth nappies, etc. and be able to wash it when it gets dirty so think about what fabric it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woohoo exciting!! Keep us posted!! Just try to relax and not read into every little thing (I know that's easier said than done lol). Fingers crossed we get another graduate soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partners sister brings like 4 bags with her when she visits lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    That'll be me crafty - the bag lady.

MrsT you're so right. Nappy bag = washable bag.

MrsT I forgot to give you a virtual hug. I only now appreciate how hard it is to get your hopes dashed with AF!

I desperately want to believe I'm UTD right now. But a big and sensible part of me is like probably not.

I'm reasoning away my symptoms but another part of me is so hopeful and excited!

I was having coffee with a friend who has been trying for 2 years it's just so unfair. Everyone should be able to get pregnant when they want. now I feel really sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    That'll be me crafty - the bag lady.

MrsT you're so right. Nappy bag = washable bag.

MrsT I forgot to give you a virtual hug. I only now appreciate how hard it is to get your hopes dashed with AF!

I desperately want to believe I'm UTD right now. But a big and sensible part of me is like probably not.

I'm reasoning away my symptoms but another part of me is so hopeful and excited!

I was having coffee with a friend who has been trying for 2 years it's just so unfair. Everyone should be able to get pregnant when they want. now I feel really sad.
    i never thought of the "washability" of a bag, definitely want a nappy bag now!

Coco its possible! Positivity breeds positivity. What symptoms do you have?

And I can relate the the 2 year TTC. Our wedding anniversary is also our TTC anniversary. But we'll get there and so will your friend Coco!

Crafty My babk account is cursing you Im buying a MCN from Roar Babies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to look at Roar Babies tonight :-)

And heck coco you never know. There's plenty who do get utd on first try. But I just want you to be careful also, because the first cycle is the hardest a blow with bfn I think.
    I know what you mean about not really understanding ttc until you're actually doing it. I was so innocent haha :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coco fingers crossed that it is a BFP. I thought I would share some info with you ladies that may help with figuring out what's going on in your cycles just stuff I have come across through learning about IVF.

-CD1 - your period starts
    -Approx CD 14 - ovulation occurs
    -Sperm meets the egg and conception happens
    -Egg is fertilised and starts to develop
    -Division of cells starts day after fertilisation
    -Embryo continues to develop and split cells for 5 days (then called a blastocyst)
    -Embryo hatches
    -Next day, embryo attaches itself to uterus
    -Next day starts to imbed
    -Next continues to implant and can start secreting hCG
    -Still continues to implant and secretes more hCG
    -hCG continues to be secreted and can be detected through pregnancy test.

So from ovulation it takes about 8 days to start implanting and about 10 for hCG to start being secreted

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They're definitely worth it. And they have fantastic customer service. I want them to do all the clothes for my to be bub lol. New Zealand has all the cool baby stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh also look up scarecrow farm baby shop. I stumbled upon it by accident. They stock itti bitti nappies and they layby. They're taking pre orders for limited edition prints of nappies, wet bags and blankets. Needless to say I ordered up. And then I forgot I had pre ordered with itti . But it's ok because have you seen the price of the limited edition blankets on eBay? Like double the price that they are new. Crazy! But just thought I'd let you ladies know because even the itti site is only taking pre orders for basic colours and this place has them in stock.