Closed Thread
Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll prob buy a nappy bag from a SAHM business just to feel like in supporting a good cause lol, especially as I am trying to start my own business lol XD

Michelle I know I'm pretty devastated, but on the other hand I really am okay! I'm just so glad we started trying earlier and didn't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I buy most of the cloth nappies I've either bought or buying from WAHM and get them to make up blankets for me etc I love it because it's all one of a kind. There are certain things i will spend heaps on and some things I won't. I don't buy cleaning products and instead I use vinegar, bicarb and essential oils ( those ingredients will cover everything including a carpet deodoriser)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes I intend to start using a lot more "home remedies" around the house. TTC has really spurred me into eating healthy, getting fit, and looking after my home! Hopefully the enthusiasm I'm currently feeling can actually last, unlike all my other fad lifestyles haha :-\

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry whats WAHM and SAHM?

Nappy bag- Im keen on buying a decent one, not sure I could afford a $150.
    Im going to be trying MCN's and like the fact you get wetbags with alot of the "top of the line" nappy bags
    I agree in buying one of a kinds, I got the most beautiful quilt made for Sprog by a lady in Qld. She matched it to our nursery colours so its just perfect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Sorry whats WAHM and SAHM?

Nappy bag- Im keen on buying a decent one, not sure I could afford a $150.
    Im going to be trying MCN's and like the fact you get wetbags with alot of the "top of the line" nappy bags
    I agree in buying one of a kinds, I got the most beautiful quilt made for Sprog by a lady in Qld. She matched it to our nursery colours so its just perfect.
    SAHM is stay at home mum, WAHM is work at home mum - often doing businesses like sewing etc.

I replied in craftys other thread but I have a nappy bag (2 actually ) and I rarely use it. If I'm taking the pram I just chuck a nappy wallet and my keys etc in the bottom of the pram. I hate carrying things tho and can't properly clip a bag on my pram ( your not meant to anyway). I use the bigger one if we go to someone's house. I probably will use it more when DS is older and not using the pram so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah thanks Shani. Id like to buy more things from SAHM and WAHM but not sure where to find the products?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yes I intend to start using a lot more "home remedies" around the house. TTC has really spurred me into eating healthy, getting fit, and looking after my home! Hopefully the enthusiasm I'm currently feeling can actually last, unlike all my other fad lifestyles haha :-\
    It helps to not clean with harsh chemicals because you wouldn't want to when pregnant or when bubs is here so no time like the present. Plus so much cheaper. Say goodbye to $4 bottles of stuff that would be lucky to last a week. And hello to $2 litre bottle of natural goodness lol. I'm going to try to make my own soap and if you look on the net there's easy recipes to make laundry liquid which is awesome and costs $1.70 a litre.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    It helps to not clean with harsh chemicals because you wouldn't want to when pregnant or when bubs is here so no time like the present. Plus so much cheaper. Say goodbye to $4 bottles of stuff that would be lucky to last a week. And hello to $2 litre bottle of natural goodness lol. I'm going to try to make my own soap and if you look on the net there's easy recipes to make laundry liquid which is awesome and costs $1.70 a litre.
    I currebtly use earth choice cleaning products but would love to go natural, do you have any recipes Crafty?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Craftymamabris  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah thanks Shani. Id like to buy more things from SAHM and WAHM but not sure where to find the products?
    If you use Facebook there's heaps on there. I have a separate account just for shopping pages so 1) I don't clue anybody on on my actual Facebook and 2) I don't swamp them with likes haha

If you look up the name of these and then go to their liked pages that's a good way ( it's what I did) so here goes.
    1. Butterfly party ( pretty nappies)
    2. Roar Baby ( these ladies are based in NZ and are so friendly and make amazing nappies and clothes, they do custom spots as well)
    3. Paid in Love Market( a whole lot of WAHM vendors that all get together)
    4.Little Noggi ( aus based- hats)
    5. Someday Sarah ( US based)
    6. The Handmade Library and
    go to a website called Hyena Cart. I think it's mostly American WAHM but wow some of the stuff I love!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I currebtly use earth choice cleaning products but would love to go natural, do you have any recipes Crafty?
    I use their laundry liquid ( will start making my own soon if I have time) and eco store soap and shampoo. I read through this: http://thegreenbacksgal.com
    And
    http://www.keeperofthehome.org/2013/...g-recipes.html

Of course if you can't be bothered which sometimes I can't I just add 9 parts vinegar and a few drops of essential oil. And a tiny bit of water. You can use coconut oil to polish wood ( and I've tested it to success!) plus I can shave my legs with it too

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (06-11-2013)