Closed Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1380764109629.jpg
    Doesn't alleviate all the worry but its a start

I don't think I will get anything darker as I'm drinking so much water at the moment to try & stop coughing! I picked up a bug late last week which gave me the sorest, hoarsest throat. Nothing else, just a terrible throat that nearly left me without a voice. So yeah, no chance of undiluted fmu here

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Attachment 43609
    Doesn't alleviate all the worry but its a start

I don't think I will get anything darker as I'm drinking so much water at the moment to try & stop coughing! I picked up a bug late last week which gave me the sorest, hoarsest throat. Nothing else, just a terrible throat that nearly left me without a voice. So yeah, no chance of undiluted fmu here

Ahh can't wait to see those 2 pink lines! Looks great!

I've heard cough/cold symptoms are super common in very early pregnancy..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow that top one is seriously way darker!!! Esp if you're saying ur very diluted. When was that doc you booked??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely think I picked something up colbie. My chest has been full of cr@p for days. Dh now says his throat is starting to get sore. I sense a case of fatal man flu coming on

Off to the Dr next Tuesday mrst. My turn to be a human pin cushion. The bottom 2 tests I did yesterday when we got home at 2pm, the top 2 this morning at whatever time I posted them (after a bottle of water overnight & a few toilet trips thanks to said bottle of water...)

rainbow - how exciting your dp's epu is coming up. Bet you are both beside yourself with giddiness

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tuesday, not too far, though I know it will feel like forever haha. I test Sunday, with AF due Monday, so if I get a pos I'll be in ASAP for bloods too.
    Such a strong increase from just over night is a great sign. Those top two are VERY clear, and even the bottom one is a clear albeit faint line.
    Doesn't matter how strong it is though; two lines is two lines!!
    I have heard that a pregnancy can increase fertility, so obviously your beautiful dd fixed you right up HAHA :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping fingers & toes crossed for you! We will all be sitting here bright & early Sunday morning waiting

The whole 'pregnancy increases fertility' I don't think applies to us. It took 10mths to conceive our first which was lost at 12.5wks then almost another year to conceive dd so our first pregnancy certainly didn't help out at all??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe it's the birth that does it?? Lol I dunno id not heard it before here tbh.
    Yeah set ur alarms ladies for Sunday lol
    I'll try to sleep in as late as possible to put it off as long as possible 8-/

On a side note, we had a rental inspection today that I completely forgot about 8-|
    Our manager said she just walked straight out without inspecting and called me to rebook for next week. Luckyyyy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those double lines are so exciting Michelle!!

MrsT aren't you tempted to test again before Sunday?! Are you normally on time or could it be earlier/later than Monday? So excited to see what happens hehe.

DF has blood tests next week to make sure she is down regulated looking forward to that!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg yes rain I've tested about 5 times lol. The bfns were really starting to get down so I'm trying so hard to hold out.
    I've normally pretty textbook cycles, if I'm not spotting by Sunday night I'll be questioning it. Even so, spotting first utd period is fairly common anyway so it wouldn't necessarily mean anything. Even if I get AF I'll still test the day it ends lol. But I'm just weird like that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol you're funny MrsT!! When was the last time you tested?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!