Closed Thread
Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Noooo you can't think like that. No stressing or bad thoughts! If you've never been late before then it sounds like you're UTD. Just give it a few days. Many years ago I had a test that came back negative ( out of 6 basically all but one was negative) and I was UTD. It was just really early on ( like three weeks along)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know there's a possibility I'm just late. So I'm having trouble with the to-and-fro-ing my poor brain is doing. I truly so think I am utd now, so it will be a huge shock to the system when/if AF does arrive.

Michelle, DH doesn't know :-O
    He's so oblivious to my cycles, bless his heart, and I wanted a bfp to surprise him with, so I've been dealing with this all alone (minus you lovely ladies and an interstate close cousin). Will def tell him soon if still nothing. I'd want him to be at the doc appt when bloods come back, if it comes to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I remember once when I was about 17 and I didn't pay any attention to my cycles at all back then, but I remember thinking one day, gee it's been a while! I tried to count back but really had no idea. Well fast forward a week and I was a complete basket case, realising I was going to have to say something soon. Completely freaking out. Then finally one day I said to myself, look whatever's done is done can't avoid it now, I'll tell my parents. That arv AF came lol. So obviously I hadn't been late, but the stress of it CAUSED it to then become late, but then once I decided a course of action my body kicked back into gear.

Tbh though this cycle has not been stressful. I had actually decided a few weeks ago that I didn't think this cycle was our "one". We didn't get to bd much, and it just didn't feel right. So I was not even considering the option of getting a bfp. If anything LAST cycle would have done that as I was a complete basket case the entire month. Yet I started spotting 10dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my man and I TTC he won't know anything about my cycle at all.1) I want him to be genuinely surprised and 2) I don't want him to stress and feel like we're only DTD to conceive ( which may put him off and I am not having any of that lol) oh mrs t you're lucky that your AF is never late , from what I remember about mine it's all over the shop which means it'll be hard to know when I'm ovulating as I used to get it for a day then stop then start again. If you feel UTD - like really feel it that's a good sign too. Oh I am so excited for you , may AF stay away!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes crafty I've kept it that way on purpose, though he has made no effort to change that haha. He will probably start asking soonish surely, he's not that dim haha.
    It's not that I feel it "physically" necessarily (though my belly is a bit dumbly like I'm always hungry but even after a full meal) but just that I "feel" it if that makes sense lol.
    I figure if my levels are so low that I can't get a bfp then they would be too low to be creating true symptoms surely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean because years ago before I tested I could sense it and I remember waiting for a taxi from work and looking down and saying out loud " ooooooh myyyyy! You're in there aren't you" haha I tested the next day . I just knew. I never vomited or had symptoms either just felt a bit hot headed (literally) if I smelled onions and could only stomach green apples and green jelly. My boobs did hurt a little bit early on but not a lot. By the sounds of it if your pregnant it's very early on. But hey that's cool, so long as it shows up on a test soon *shakes fist* lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't worry mrst, DH didn't know I was late either. It wasn't until I picked up a decent hpt from the chemist, he asked if I got what I needed (I told him to detour for me as I had to grab 'something'). It was only then, with af 5days late that I said "surely these should tell me yay or nay. oh, btw my periods 5days late" Alas, the test then still gave me a bfn!

My mood should give it away for me early on. For no particular reason, I want to just do in DH in that first 2wks or so. I've never really suffered with PMS so yeah, the fact that EVERYTHING he did irked me to the point of wanting to leave him (almost)...should be the dead giveaway. Then very early on, like 4.5-5wks I start with the constant nausea & vomiting. I would never make it on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant"

I think for the sanity of the rest of us hehe, you need to buy a FRER tonight

Rainbow - I saw a very exciting result from your DF's ET!!

I don't know what made me think of this...I think it was Hopefully (??)who thought a colleague may have been UTD and didn't know whether to mention something to her. Was your baby radar working and did you end up receiving baby news in the workplace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh that's right! There was a question of baby in the workplace I remember that! We suggested say nothing but keep watch haha :-D

I felt a bit ill earlier, right after eating lunch. Maybe I just are too much/quickly lol. I have been seriously irked at DH the last week though. I assumed it was pms?

I think I'll wait now, at least until payday. We shouldn't really spend any more money that's not groceries haha. It was a bad week for bills :-P

I'll buy thu and test fri. Worst case I'll be in with my doc sat morn anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or for fun do some medieval tests haha. That'll keep you occupied. Something about peeing in toothpaste or something hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha that reminds me I need to put toothpaste on the grocery list 8-|