Closed Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    MrsT sore boobs is also a sign of being UTD! Don't give up hope just yet!

Question about TTC: I can't get pregnant 7 days before I ovulate right? I think I ovulate next week. But I'm not sure!
    Yeah don't think so this time. I've been feeling this wasn't the month this whole time tbh. My next test date is 30 nov so maybe I could still squeeze in on the month lol.

SOOO many congrats to you!!! I'm so glad ur joining us. We will convert you all one by one YAY.

7 days before O is still risky. I've heard it's possible for swimmers to last this long. Highly unlikely, but still... Possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Please forgive the shameless plug here on my behalf

But I thought there might be a few people interested in buying some funky jewellery for stocking fillers this christmas, and what better way to do that than supporting a small business right!

http://www.facebook.com/offyerrockeronline

Like away, and share with anyone you think would be interested.

(shameless plug over )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will indeed become a liker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and would love to join in and share the ttc journey with you all.
    My DH and I have decided to add one more baby to our family. We already have 3 children 10, 8 & 7. I have my Implanon removed in 14 days so hopefully I can start TTC soon. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to our little (not so little any more!) family Star!
    I think we need to start a roll call soon for sure! I'll look into it tonight when I'm PC not mobile x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Meli - I was the same, didn't buy anything for DD until after 20wks. We hadn't even considered buying anything when pregnant the first time around, after losing that bub after 12wks, I was adamant with DD that we were not to 'jinx' ourselves and held out until we got the all clear. The first thing we got was a little pink onsie which was what I used to tell everyone we were pregnant (yep, apart from our parents & siblings, noone even know we were utd)

This time round I have started buying things but they are not for bub. We need to organise DD's room into a 'big girl' room so that is taking priority. Then baby gets everything from her room currently

Mrst - don't give up hope just yet

Coco - howdy! Woo-hoo on now officially TTC!!!! Sperm usually live for up to 5days BUT you read so many stories where people have ended up UTD from DTD a week or so beforehand so it may be possible in some circumstances....not common but does happen

Welcome happymummy Sorry, no experience with vitex (not even sure what it is). I can relate to the stress of ttc with no luck, it took us almost a yr to conceive our first (mmc at 12.5wks), then ANOTHER yr to conceive DD. Have you spoken to your dr at all about your troubles? I would expect they would look into it for you already given your age? For us, our issue was very common and easily treated, I wish I had of gone to be checked out sooner as it would have saved so much heartache

Welcome Starlee also

Wrapped up the first of the Christmas pressies earlier 4 more weeks until we can put up the tree!!! I'm in the process of writing shopping lists for food so that I can make what I can and freeze since a lot of it can be quite time consuming - add to that a toddler that wants to help 'cook' Plus I'm having more bad days than good with this god-awful ms so I need to plan the cooking carefully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle you are super organised! I really need to start thinking about prezzie shopping.

Crafty - thank you I hope everyone gets baby dust!

MrsT when is AF due?

Welcome happy and star happy is this your first bub?

Star what's motivated you guys to start for number 4? I would love to have a big family!

I can't believe we're TTC! It seems unreal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Happy & Star!!

Sorry I have been MIA! DF had her EPU this morning so I have been in la la land since arriving in Canberra!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Happy and Star! Star, that is really cool after a while going back for number 4

I would love 4 kids. Not that I have any yet (so nothing to gauge on), but the idea of a big fam is wonderful esp at Xmas!

MrsT don't give up hope just yet. There's still a chance. Will check out your fb page!

Don't know about sperm life expentancy all that much. I just thought it was 3-5days.

Last night I bought 10 x up to 3kg satchels for posting all the pressies to the east coast. I feel very organised this year. Just waiting for those to arrive and I'll be posting away. Also finished writing all my Christmas cards

TGIF thats all have to say with the week I've had at work!
    On a side note, I'm going to keep an eye out for suitable maternity tops when I'm shopping next. Couldn't hurt to get some ready to go for that time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlee View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and would love to join in and share the ttc journey with you all.
    My DH and I have decided to add one more baby to our family. We already have 3 children 10, 8 & 7. I have my Implanon removed in 14 days so hopefully I can start TTC soon. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome Star, how exciting yay!!