Closed Thread
Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I agree, I say go for it. It won't necessarily happen straight away, but if it does well... Who cares about nz your UTD!! Lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

melimum  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I reckon. I have two words for you: Google maps Haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    11dpobfn and I want to chew off everyone's head. Add sore boobs and I'm sad to say I'll doing the mental transition from "maybe?" to "unlikely" today :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why do you think unlikely mrst?

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the above signs point to AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I'm sorry I haven't contributed in a while. I'm super excited about Xmas and all the festivities!

I have some news though! Last night DH didn't reach for the condom, he said let's start trying now! I couldn't stop smiling. So I'm now on a TTC journey!

I have no idea how I'm going to hide the no alcohol at all the upcoming Xmas parties. And people in my industry really drink!!!!

I like the idea of buying loose fitting tops early on. I don't know what I'm going to do - I wear business suits only. I guess I just won't do up my coat?? Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT sore boobs is also a sign of being UTD! Don't give up hope just yet!

Question about TTC: I can't get pregnant 7 days before I ovulate right? I think I ovulate next week. But I'm not sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    Girls I'm sorry I haven't contributed in a while. I'm super excited about Xmas and all the festivities!

I have some news though! Last night DH didn't reach for the condom, he said let's start trying now! I couldn't stop smiling. So I'm now on a TTC journey!

I have no idea how I'm going to hide the no alcohol at all the upcoming Xmas parties. And people in my industry really drink!!!!

I like the idea of buying loose fitting tops early on. I don't know what I'm going to do - I wear business suits only. I guess I just won't do up my coat?? Anyone have any suggestions?
    Omg how exciting!!! I would have cried knowing me ( happy tears of course) sprinkling baby dust in your direction and hopefully it is a quick journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm 38 & dp 49 we have been ttc for last 9 months with no luck & have decided 2 put our ttc journey on hold for a few months now as its getting 2 stressful & depressing. will b going back on bcp & hopefully b ttc again in Feb. because my cycles have been irregular for the last 3 months I started taking vitex last cylcle, just wondering if I should continue taking it while on bcp??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Happy how are you ? what a frustrating wait. It may be good to get that off your mind for a bit and you may come back refreshed etc