Closed Thread
Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Looks like u def have everything covered Michelle :-) nice work

Is it a bit silly that I've started implementing clothes into my work wardrobe that I will be able to wear when I start to show 😅 I'm not even utd yet, but I want to be able to hide for a good long while before telling anyone. And it's obvious if u just suddenly start wearing loose clothes then it will be obvious lol....

Today's contribution:

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383014780.571955.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Man your all chatty!! I'm not very good at keeping up

Christmas is usually long for us! We see DH's parents and sister Xmas eve at the IL's, then have there whole extended family Christmas on Xmas night at there house. Then my family see each other Boxing Day. Usually it's at my parents house but last year we all went to albany to see my sister, was a mission especially at 33 weeks preg! This year I think we're starting the tradition of having Boxing Day here at ours as we have the pool/bar outdoor area plus 3 spare queen beds and bedrooms so everyone can stay.

Means I will have to do food which is a little daunting! But my family is pretty low key so most occasions are celebrated with a BBQ!! Plus my mum is reserved about handing over the reigns so I'm sure she'll help out to

I think we will make Xmas day the day for just our little family.

I'm waiting to see if we get time to paint our house before Xmas to decide on colour schemes. Am thinking of getting a real tree from the farm and putting it in the balcony, that way it doesn't matter if it gets dusty and DS can't get to it. We shall see.

Melimum - we are waiting to officially TTC in jan, but I'm the meantime we are just hoping we get lucky. We will be TTC #2.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC in 2014- Come and join me! #2

Oh and mrst I think that's very clever
    I was lucky that scrubs are basically a sack so despite showing from 12 weeks I hid it at work till 21 weeks! When people found out and looked they were shocked they hadn't noticed I was that big! I'm kinda trying to do that with summer clothes, bought baggy so people won't know before were ready to tell especially with #2 I'll probably show even earlier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Are we talking Christmas? I've talked about it with the MIL, she and I will be making gifts this year as her kids don't bother giving but are more than happy to receive and since I'm saving for a baby I'm going to make handmade chocolates and soaps. Still nice! As for a tree, I need to buy decorations ours are old now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs t that's a good idea!!! I'd totally do that if I was going to keep working. All my friends at work know my plans anyway and I think they forget that we're waiting until next year because each week they ask if there's a baby and I'm like "no, no there isn't"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are very chatty Shani.

Love the tree Rainbow
    Thanks for all the ideas re fingerfood girls. I knew I could count on you

MrsT, cute top! And such a good idea. We get uniforms at work. Well not conventional ugly ones, just corporate wear in our company colours. None of them are maternity style! So I was talking to the girls re what to do when actually preg and they said I'm sure you could just buy the right coloured tops/shirts and claim it back. So quite often I'll be on ASOS, Target and other mat clothing websites looking for things I could wear to work. Grey, red, white and black are our colours so it does make it a bit tricky. Oh well I'll deal with it when I'm utd and hope there's some around.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG I am so not ready for Christmas, I always leave it until after DS2s birthday at the end of November

I was sitting in an OB/GYN room today thinking it was a bit tactless having baby photos on the walls too..anyway! His rooms were quiet boring, I felt sorry for the receptionist..at least he had a nice view!

melimum what about some games?

MrsT and Shani, what do you both do?

So I had my 2nd attempt at a OB assessment today was a lot more thorough than the first one! I have a scan booked for tomorrow than go back to see him on Monday and then he will write up a report for me. Also missed a part of our police checks so we have to fix that tomorrow.

4 weeks and 2 days til our first counselling session.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Forgot who asked but this will be my 4th planned pregnancy and IPs 3rd child, their DD1 sadly passed away and they have DD2 by a different surrogate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HOF when I'm not on mat leave (until January) I'm a kids nurse. I love it but a little stressed about how I'll make it all work once I go back. Don't really want to go down the daycare route (can't justify the cost!) but well see.

Crafty what do you do and why are you leaving?? Sorry if you've already said.

Hopefully you should be fine finding something black or white.

Gtg. Trying to feed DS who seems to think nipples make the perfect bungy cords