Closed Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh also a close friend just announced that she's 3 months along So excited for her too!!!! DF starts her meds tomorrow so that is also exciting!

So much baby excitement!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Oh also a close friend just announced that she's 3 months along So excited for her too!!!! DF starts her meds tomorrow so that is also exciting!

So much baby excitement!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    I have so many people around me pregnant it's not funny. My best friend, two girlfriends at work and my SIL, and two friends who have newborns. Counting down the days til it's our turn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Colbie our original plan was to try as of Jan, but we have now moved it a bit later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Joining the oct test thread was good but difficult lol. Now everyone is getting their bfps and I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs lol. 4 more days of agony haha 8-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi colbie!

We were all waiting until 2014 in the beginning but some of us got impatient

Thanks girls, it's so surreal. I just can't believe that after what we went through to conceive dd, this has happened first go. It does concern me that it showed so late so all we can do is hope. It does also explain why dd has not wanted anything to do with 'milkies' the last few days. If it is the end if our bf journey, I'm so proud to have done 18.5mths!

Righto, mrst - your next!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol Michelle I'm no longer confident I'm a few days behind u.... Maybe 1 month and a few days :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    You better keep us updated Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Hi colbie!

We were all waiting until 2014 in the beginning but some of us got impatient
    Congratulations Michelle I wish DH would catch some of that impatience haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I hear you Colbie! Although it makes sense for us to wait as we are going o/s in Jan and that would mean no booze for me which wouldn't be fun and also we want to sell one of our investments in Jan too. So once that sells we will be TTC. Hopefully it'll sell in Jan and we can start TTC before March!!

Honestly, I think the time has been flying. It won't be long and Jan will be here

Def keep us updated Michelle. So happy for you and to be sharing your wonderful early pregnancy news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    Haha I hear you Colbie! Although it makes sense for us to wait as we are going o/s in Jan and that would mean no booze for me which wouldn't be fun and also we want to sell one of our investments in Jan too. So once that sells we will be TTC. Hopefully it'll sell in Jan and we can start TTC before March!!
    You're supposed to be selling me your investment remember lol ;-)