Closed Thread
Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi wishnhope

I can't figure out what to do this Christmas. It's our first in the new house and it's DS's first Christmas but he is into everything?! I really want a big lovely tree but am worried. Hmmm, got time to figure it out at least!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We haven't really done anything Christmassy lately but we aren't really bothered about making things exciting until our Xmas in our own home. We should be in by dec '15 hopefully perfect for decorating lol >.<

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Hi wishnhope

I can't figure out what to do this Christmas. It's our first in the new house and it's DS's first Christmas but he is into everything?! I really want a big lovely tree but am worried. Hmmm, got time to figure it out at least!
    We had the same problem with our dogs (who were puppies) a few years ago. We popped the tree up on a "stage" up and out of their reach. Also had a friend who baby gated her christmas tree in so that they could enjoy it without the little one causing themselves harm. There's plenty of options

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Hi wishnhope

Dd was just on 9mths last Christmas and we still had our giant of a tree up with decorations as normal (i had friends who didn't decorate the bottom where bubs could reach). It sits in the corner of her playroom so we just put the playpen around it & no, it didn't take away from the pretty decorations She would cruise along the playpen (she was walking 2wks after Christmas) but it didn't seem to faze her much. I honestly think we will have more trouble this year with her being so much taller

Wishnhope - welcome to our little group but sorry you find yourself joining us. Sorry your little bub couldn't stay on board with you

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle that dress is very cute, your dd is lucky to have such a talented mama.

Lys, that is not good news but I hope in time it becomes less risky and you can ttc a healthy bub x

Hello to everyone else and I hope you all had nice weekends.

We are getting excited about house hunting in the next few months - yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Just a quick post to say I've still been reading along but just haven't been posting as DF and I were away for the weekend.

Love Christmas!! This year we are asking Santa for a baby haha. Lets hope DF has one on board for Christmas. That would be the most amazing gift to us!!

Welcome Wish - sorry to see you here but welcome all the same. Hopefully time will fly and you will have a gorgeous little bub in your arms.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We are asking Santa for a baby for Xmas too, then a house for my birthday. Hopefully we aren't being too greedy 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dint think you're being greedy asking for babies!! If you guys fell this cycle, I think you might just make 12wks at Christmas which would be the most special gift for sure

Rainbow - I saw in another thread that popped up that your df is about ready for an epu ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must be a bad girl Ive asked Santa 2 years in a row for a baby with no such luck. Might have to be extra good next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I must be a bad girl Ive asked Santa 2 years in a row for a baby with no such luck. Might have to be extra good next year.
    I must have been bad too then. I asked for a few years, even had my 'present' taken off me 1 year (like yourself just after 12wks - that Christmas su¢ked as we found out on Christmas day that dh's cousin was pregnant & due 2wks after we would have been )

Umm, there is no mistaking that dd has my genes - she is rifling through my bag of chocolates from the royal show (yep still have heaps, not liking chocolate atm) & trying to get into them all thank goodness she can't open packaging yet