Closed Thread
Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It is true MrsT! The land is pretty dear for the size! That's so so exciting that you are close to settling on the land. I wish Perth house prices were as reasonable as QLD. What you can get over there for what you pay here is insane!!

Getting some more quotes for extensions for our house. DH thinks we should just remodel the kitchen first and then we will extend the house in a couple of years. In the end this place will be my dream home I think, which is such a good feeling! Need my walk in robe when the renos are complete Think I might spend some time napping in there when it's done (I'm envisioning Carrie Bradshaw from sex and the city).

I watched Insight last night on Foetal Alcohol Syndrome. Did any of you see it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't see it Hope, was it interesting?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just come out to bullsbrook, you can get 5 acres for a very reasonable price!

No I didn't catch it, is it worth watching on iview?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    It's in one of the estates in Baldivis :-)
    I work for the company that sells it, so i get a few perks haha ;-)
    neighbour, I'm in Baldivis too

Beautiful dress Michelle

I didn't watch insight, basically it's we don't know how much is safe, so don't drink any. You can watch it here http://www.sbs.com.au/insight/

Hubby is on R&R

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    HOH, howdy neighbourino! Hopefully anyway LOL! We won't be settling until mid Feb probably as it's not titled land yet. But good to get the ball rolling! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just bought tickets for my first ever baby expo!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocoblue For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT, at least the ball is rolling, you are right!

HOH that was the gist of it yes. If you are TTC I would not have any alcohol. Not for everyone, but I feel it's just too risky and once I have decided on that road, I am willing to make a lot of sacrifices for my little bean inside. That's why I am enjoying the last few months before we TTC

Ooooo that is SO exciting Coco. When;s the expo? I will hopefully be preg by the next one in Perth. I think they are normally in August. So I will about 3 months then.

I am so looking fwd to buying lots of Xmas decorations this year! I have lined up all the children's gifts on the guest bed so I know who needs a bit more. I am having visions of motherhood at Xmas time already.
    I convinced DH that we need a 7 foot tree lots of decorations will be needed, but I am so excited to have that big beast in my dining room all covered and glowing in fairy lights. I think it'll be just magic when we have kids and decorating with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my first x-mas home, we usually go overseas for the holidays. DP is excited and wants this extravagant day, im nervous because I don't know where to start.

But now I see there are a lot of Christmas enthusiasts here...I will be just fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll be fine H&H!! Think I'm going for a silver and gold table for Christmas Eve dinner. I'd like the tree to be the same.download.jpeg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Christmas! My favourite time of year! We always have it at our place the Saturday night before Christmas. Because our families are so big we end up doing about 3 get togethers. Love it!

Last year I did a silver theme. I'll see if I can find some photos.