Closed Thread
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So we were talking the other week about our handy work...well I just finished dd's Christmas dress

1381836765374.jpg

As long as you don't look too closely its fantastic (especially the zip, gees I hate putting in zips!! )

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I missed so much!

Welcome Lys. I'm sorry to hear about your journey I agree with the girls here, speak with your mum but do what you believe is right for you. Even if your mum doesn't agree with your choice she would still help to look after your 2 year old?

I went to the doctors today to get a blood test to make sure I'm all set to ttc. We will be starting in Jan - can't wait!!

I'm finally tracking my cycle. I think I'm currently ovulating because I'm quite 'in the mood' all the time! Is that normal? I think I might google understanding your cycle.

Michelle that dress is gorgeous. I wish I was that talented!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    So we were talking the other week about our handy work...well I just finished dd's Christmas dress

Attachment 44240

As long as you don't look too closely its fantastic (especially the zip, gees I hate putting in zips!! )

That is so sweet!!

Yeah coco that is a fairly common thing. If your interested and want to know all the ins and outs I've heard taking charge of your fertility is a really good book. Haven't read it myself but know you can download it as a iBook. I'm trying to be more relaxed this time as I got a bit obsessed by TTC last time!!

We are sort of trying but not really until jan.

I'm not sure if AF is on her way? Been thinking that for a couple of days as I'm really crampy and really emotional. But if she is the same as pre baby then she's not due until Monday. We shall see! Would be to good to be true to fall in the first cycle back post baby/while still bf so I'm not expecting anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post

I'm not sure if AF is on her way? Been thinking that for a couple of days as I'm really crampy and really emotional. But if she is the same as pre baby then she's not due until Monday. We shall see! Would be to good to be true to fall in the first cycle back post baby/while still bf so I'm not expecting anything.
    Ummm *shyly raises hand* it can happen well I'd only had 3 periods but it was first cycle off the mini pill whilst still bf. Don't count it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh believe me id be stoked if it did!! Just trying to talk myself out of it as my only early pregnancy symptom last time was AF like cramps and super emotional. DH and I had massive fights all weekend while camping and I was so ****ed expecting AF to show, then Monday I find out I'm UTD!!

Would love to be but can't see us being that lucky when last time took 9 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle, you are a very clever lady aren't you!!! Wow that dress is gorgeous. What a beautiful thing to be able to do. My mum is good with a needle too. Shame I'm not I'm sure if I tried hard enough it'd happen. I think it saved mum a bit of $$ being able to sew our pjs etc.

I'm going to need help interpreting my cycle symptoms too come December. I really hope it's not too confusing and I won't have to find out every single detail. Hoping I fall preg before having to read opk's and all that. Very wishful thinking.

I have a bit of a whinge to make...my two girlfriends and I were talking about TTC etc. I was explaining bubhub and why I want all the knowledge and to take prenatals and do health checks before TTC and they were like meh, if it happens we'll deal with it then!!! I am SO not cool with that. Call me judgemental, but having a baby is a massive deal and don't you want your body and your baby to have the best health during this journey. I just can't believe how blase` they were. So not like me, I want to be prepared as much as possible and give bub the best start by prepping my body. With access to that info so readily available, I just can't understand their standpoint. How can they not want to take prenatals!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just wanted to catch you girls up - got all my tests results back, everything is completely normal which of course is good, but means they can't explain my episodes which is bad. He still doesn't think it's neural but we are doing an EEG just in case. Yay for brain scans :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's really good news MrsT. I do hope they can find an explanation though, don't want you to have anymore of them! Hmm good luck with the EEG, even though it isn't a nice thing to be going to do x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle you are a Christmas nerd, already made DD's dress lol.

MrsT that is good news, hopefully they find out soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope, I think your reaction is fair and normal. A baby is not something to take for granted. In saying that, it's possible there's a flip side to the story? Have they maybe been trying in private for a while and are taking a candid approach die to lack of success? Either way though, you're completely right - it's not really a topic that should be taken lightly, whatever the circumstances.