Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why does she say it's not a good idea. Maybe she is just scared of what might happen. Try have a serious talk with her about just how much you want another and hope she understands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Don't let anyone tell you it's not a good idea hun, ultimately that's your decision! You're the one who has to live with what you do or do not decide. Trust your relationship with your parents, know that if/when you do fall pregnant they will be there supportive as ever. Even if they aren't sure for one reason or another. Remember you are their daughter - they would do anything to have you not suffer or be hurt. Sounds like they would naturally be against you hurting yourself again which is really their expected position on the matter?
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just woke up to a txt from a friend that her baby was born in the wee hours of the night <3 I was just over there visiting, too! She had to have her just as I left lol typical!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is beside herself with worry. I was told by medical staff another pregnancy could make me and the baby very sick- like last time, I had severe early onset pre eclampsia and it all came on very quickly. She wants me to think about it carefully.

If I don't have my parents full support then my support system goes out the window. If we have another prem my 2yo ex prem won't be allowed in the nicu and I'll need someone to watch her most days. If I'm stuck on hosp bed rest I won't get to see my 2yo most days. And who will watch her? My hubby is fly in fly out in another state. I cannot do this without support.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome Lyn, you are in such a tough spot I def agree with having a chat to your mum, I am sure her worries are all fear based do you have friends support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. Luckily we have a few months to decide how or if it's going to work. I understand my mums fears as I have the same fears that history will repeat- but yeah. I thought I had my parents support no matter what.
    I woke this morning and I can totally see where mum is coming from. Her thoughts are valid..
    Maybe I'm destined to only have one living bub ?
    I wouldn't put the responsibility if my very active 2yo on friends- it would need to be family as they have work and study and most are pregnant themselves!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Lyn! What a journey you have had! I can understand you're mum being worried about you. She would not want you suffering. My cousin shares a similar story. She had a still born at full term and countless mc's but after it all, ended up with two beautiful babies. It is hard and fam does worry you will be ok. But if this is your dream, then follow your heart hun x. A big thing bubhub has taught me, is do what you want to do not what others think you should.

I might need some opks Michelle. But I don't really know how to read them lol. Even though I see you ladies post pics. It confuses me

When do you start TTC again mrst??

Michelle, how are you planning on preparing DD for a sis or bro?

So much to read now that we are a lot bigger. I think we should do a list of everyone's TTC times. I can't keel track lol. I am coming off bcp end of Nov. So just about to start the last round for Nov in a week woo. Then I don't really know how we are going to prevent possible preg from Dec to March. Maybe dh will change his mind and we will try sooner. But if I fell before then and the house wasn't sold, he would probs be a bit unhappy

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 15-10-2013 at 09:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gals. It seems I have some thinking and talking to do- I shall be back to let u all know what happens... But for now I can only dream.
    Lys xox
    Last edited by LysnDan; 15-10-2013 at 10:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hers & hopefully - happy to split the opk's and send them to you. Just pm me your addresses

Lys - hopefully you can find some support. Maybe your mum (and yourself) can take a little comfort knowing you will be treated as a high risk patient from the outset with extra monitoring. I know that doesn't help when pe can develop so suddenly but maybe knowing it will be closely watched? You have so many what it's to think about you poor luv.

Mrst - congrats to your friend! Shane about the timing though

Hopefully - I doubt dd is going to understand too much about what's going on. Maybe closer to our edd she might start understanding a *little* but now at not quite 19mths, she wouldn't have a clue. All she knows is 'when mummy has her head over the toilet, she can't see me digging about in the cupboards!'

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe aww Michelle. Yes she's a bit too young to comprehend. My 4.5 year old nephew couldn't fully understand he was getting twin brothers eventually. He just kept saying its taking too long

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app