Closed Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    rainbowbabe how exciting

Hers&Hers

Well I had a great weekend! Went to a local fair for work which went really well, and the was fantastic, the kids are back to school tomorrow and DF is due home tomorrow too, too bad AF has beaten him home and will more than likely hang around the entire time he is home as usual with my stupidly long AF I tell you I cannot wait for her to have a 9mth long vacation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Back from Cairns girls. Seems I have a lot of reading to do. Sorry to hear some of you have been going through rough patches whether that be ms, Michelle or dh colbie big hugs!!

The wedding was INCREDIBLE to say the least. Phew it was hot and humid in Cairns. Nice to come home to 25℃ as weird as that sounds. Since we have been complaining about the wet and coolness perthies lol. Have the day off today and going to do some gardening and get my pooch yay.

Sounds like you all had great weekends. Only a little bit more I realised ans then I'm off bcp yay. One step closer to TTC.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Colbie I'm sorry to hear of your angel babe and how it's affecting DH. I'm sure it's probably a case of there'll never be a 'right' time for him. I'm sure it's been mentioned before but for a late comer - what are you studying??
    It's normal to need a big cry every now and then! I cry all the time lol, but sometimes you just need that big release kind of crying session. If you do need to get things off your chest though, don't be afraid to talk it out with DH or even us!

And I love being home and not having to go out too. I'm home today to finish my assignment but I wish I could just spend the day pottering around and baking

I'm studying a bach health science big essay due today, I've finished but always write way too much so now I'm trying to cut out like 800 words, it's actually quite hard. Oh well better than not having enough to write I guess!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

shani2  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Colbie, that is so true about sometimes needing a big cry. I remember when DH was deployed and it was such a relief to cry with his mum over skype hmmm. During testing times, you really just need a 'release'. Going through a mc, would be so emotional. I am sure when my sister had her ectopic, although she's never told me, there would have been a lot of emotional days. That's why I am so glad I have found all you ladies, because we band together and give each other encouragement and support, during our daily struggles. I hope we will all be here together for future ones (although I hope there won't be any)!!

On a lighter note, we share very similar tertiary studies Colbie. I did Health Promotion at uni Graduated about 3 years ago now. What area are you hoping to work in when you're done, and how long do you have left?

Oh and MrsT, that's such good news about your DH's non-smoking Go him. There sounded like some serious temptation.
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 14-10-2013 at 22:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies hope it's ok to join in.

Hubby and I thought we would be stopping at one live baby due to medical risks and such. But we have decided to give it another go. We are waiting for the depo injection to wear off in beginning of dec- and will most probably start trying then or Jan. I've been told that it may take a while for me to get my fertility back- but we have a few tests (genetic and general health) to do first. I will also be starting on prenatal vitamins and trying to lose a bit of weight and get healthy before conception.

My previous pregnancies have ended very terrifyingly. Between miscarriages, and an ectopic- and my only living child- my daughter born at 29weeks. I am very terrified of another pregnancy. I am scared of history repeating itself, hence all the testing before we get pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shani - nice to see I'm not the only one that rejoices in having 'home' days. They ate going to be few and far between now that swimming & Gymbakids have recommenced for the term. Hope your ds settles soon, he obviously has a lot going on!

Mrst - that's awesome of your dh. To be around that influence and still limit himself, definitely proves he's on track.

Hopefully - glad the wedding went well. How much longer do you have on your bc now?

Colbie - hope you managed to finalise your assignment! Better too many words and the question thoroughly answered than too few words and it not being answered

Lysndan - welcome to our group! (gosh we are growing quickly aren't we?) What a rollercoaster you have had through your journey to have children. Hope your dd is now doing very well after such an early start. Fingers crossed the only history being repeated is you having another live baby

I have, for anyone interested, a pile of internet opk's. I must have 30 or so left so happy to post to anyone that wants them (i can even divide them in half if 2ppl are wanting some. 2015 expiry date). Can you tell I honestly thought we were in for the long haul haha. I might be scared of things going wrong again but for the time being, I am thinking as positive as I can

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Michelle - I have to admit that I'd planned to go to a local play group on Thursday to try and meet people, but seeing as I HAVE to be out Wednesday and Friday I think I'm going to wait till next week!! Plus I'm a little nervous about not knowing anyone and not fitting in. Gives me another week to get up courage!!

Lysndan - welcome that's a big journey you've been on so far and I totally understand your apprehension. Here's hoping we can join the ride for a short TTC journey and boring pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lys welcome!
    Michelle I just bought 50 ic opks lol so I hope I won't need all of mine let alone some of yours too! Mine should last 5 cycles if I don't be silly, and I have everything crossed it doesn't take more than that!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle if no one has asked for them in the next couple of days send me a few. Probably don't need them as much but would be helpful to have some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uh I knew this would happen- I knew I'd feel insanely happy one minute about trying and then really doubting myself the next. (After a good sleep and a long car drive by myself)

Our plans are to not get another depo shot in beginning of dec- but I have just spoken to my mum and she doesn't seem to think that it would be a good idea to try- so I am still a tentative ttcer for jan but if I don't have the support from my parents or hubby's then it will be hard especially having a high risk pregnancy gah! Why do things have to be so hard!? Wish they could either tell me yep- it's going to happen again or no you'll b right nothing bad gonna happen lol if only.