Closed Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrst...you win I'm not complaining about having blood tests now!

Hi nomie. Sorry about your loss. Unfortunately I (and some others here) can relate to what you're going through. Hopefully it will not take long for a sticky bub

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle agreed I win haha. There's something fairly demeaning about a stool sample haha 8-|

We are getting so many newbies our little family is growing!!! 8-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah my partner just went to a sleep study a few weeks back. So I went to the dentist today. I was told I need 4 crowns. And if I'm correct aren't they $2500? ( I hope not or I can say goodbye to TTC next year)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And hi nomie. I'm so sorry to hear your news but don't let it discourage you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes crafty unfortunately that's pretty accurate price wise. Do you have private insurance? My major dental bill was over $10k across two years, and I paid about $1k total out of pocket. Complete lifesaver!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Nomie! Sorry to hear about your journey so far.. I hope you get your BFP soon - everyone here is really supportive so hopefully this will make the journey a bit easier.

Crafty - that sucks about your dental work is there anything else they can do?!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm doing okay. Looking forward to being pregnant again.

Crafty, do you have PHI? DH had quite expensive dental work done this year. We ended up paying $800 out of pocket but that was after PHI covered 60% of the cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Nomie! Wow ladies SO much to catch up, chitter chatter hehe. Hmm dental is so expensive even with PHI!

Love everyone's nursery ideas. So beautiful!!

DH and I are heading to Cairns tomorrow night woohoo. Bring on the warm weather and cocktails! It's going to be a gorgeous wedding, we can't wait. Bonus is we get to hang out with heaps of our friends too, so should be lots of fun. Hope we can get some decent r&r between everything tho.

Had my last lot of vaccinations yay! Chickenpox was my final one. Asked if I needed to get my iron tested again but the GP said last time I got a BT the levels were really good and he said your prenatal should top it up anyway. So I'm just waiting for March now, come on baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hope how exciting :-)
    We are trying to get DH transferred to Cairns. Having trouble with it atm lol but we will defs be forcing the issue! They want to send us to Sydney but pooh no way! Not bringing kids up in Sydney! (Sorry if there's any sydners here to offend teehee)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Oh hope how exciting :-)
    We are trying to get DH transferred to Cairns. Having trouble with it atm lol but we will defs be forcing the issue! They want to send us to Sydney but pooh no way! Not bringing kids up in Sydney! (Sorry if there's any sydners here to offend teehee)
    Feeling very offended here MrsT...