Closed Thread
Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Peter rabbit too! I'd love to get my future bub all the books

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow chatty already ladies!

That Peter Pan shadow is so cool!!
    Welcome to our newbies.

Yes it's in kenwick so I'd say it's the same place. Were they happy with the purchase?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Coco, I personally wouldn't say anything but how well do you know her? I would be too scared of offending (if bot preg, may be having fert problems, m/c etc). I would wait until they announce then say you had an inkling because of the coffee

My colleagues had an inkling with dd. They later told me when I didn't announce anything they thought their radar was well off! Granted we didn't tell people until after our 20wk scan so it was still a shock for them (how I kept the constant vomiting under wraps ill never know)

Mrst - my neighbours as far as I'm aware are happy with the cot & drawers. I was over when he was putting together the drawers and they do look quite nice. It is all flat pack & the guy was a bit of a turd but the product itself looks great for the price

Crafty - yes, he is that bad his dad has severe sleep apnoea & needs a machine at night, you would think the severity of his would prompt dh to get checked out. He just find off how dangerous it can be

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome ladies

HAFM - it's an old pic now and DS looks so different (he has full on red hair!) but I can't bring myself to change it. He still pulls a sad so well it's hard not to just laugh when he does it!

Michelle - just fully wake him each time and tell him that you were afraid he was going to stop breathing. He really should get it checked as sleep apnoea is a really dangerous health hazard and he would find his quality of life would be so improved if he did something about it, yet I'm sure he knows all of that! My DH only really snores if he's super tired or if he rolls on his back, so a kick usually does the trick. It's ok, he's told me I snore when I'm sick and he does the same thing And I'm glad they arrived - our post office can be a bit hit and miss out here so had my

Coco - I would wait. I was like Michelle and didn't tell anyone at work I was preg until after my morph scan at 20 weeks (gotta love scrubs to cover my not so small bump!) Once I told everyone only one person said they suspected something. However, while we were TTC a few rumours spread that I was preg (because of the way I was standing?! WTF!) and it really really upset me. There's other reasons for no caffeine to - I had to quite when I had bad migraines. It's nice of you to be excited for her but she will tell you when she's ready. Oh and when/if she does - make sure to be extra excited before saying you had suspected something. A family member just said she thought I was when I announced it and it gave me kind of a downer.

For those ladies who are TTC #2 (it might just be you Michelle) do you still need to go for a pre TTC check up with bloods etc before starting? I mean the only thing that we did really at the last one was check rubella immunity, and I would assume that would still be immune. Wasn't planning on it but I thought I should check.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome shani2

My hubby is a snorer too, thankfully he is only home 1/3 weeks! I do worry about it though, if he is having a bad night I kick him out to the spare bedroom!

We are off to the park today with a few school mummies

ETA can't remember who posted it but I've got that ABC show open in a tab, will watch it later when boredom hits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think a blood test before ttc #2 could be a good idea, just in case u are low on something or other that wasn't an issue last time. Something like low iron can be really detrimental to a preg when it's so easy to nip in the bud if u catch it prior. And of course a Pap smear, if you are due. They aren't 100% safe for bub if you get one once already preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coco - everyone else has already said it but agreed don't tell anyone. If she is carefully guarding her secret and you've noticed she will get the insecurity of "who else has noticed?? Does EVERYone know??" That could be disconcerting.
    Agreed also, make sure you're super excited FIRST, THEN announce suspicions :-)

Michelle - thanks! I figured it would be flat packed, but that's fine I'm a Flat Pack Queen HAHA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A basic bt would best be in order shani. I didn't have anything formal (bit late now I am preg!) but did have my iron & rubella checked back in June/july (rubella was low just prior to conceiving dd so knew a booster was needed)

So now this morning I will he a human pin cushion

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw Michelle, you'll be fine! I have to go back in today to hand in my stool sample (ikr!!! That was a horrid experience!!!) but hopefully we get some answers it will all be worth it lol.
    Crook of my arm is bruised today, I look like a junkie lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, can I join?
    I feel like a traitor joining this thread, but I honestly feel like I won't get a BFP until 2014. Hehe. I'm currently in TTC limbo land. I had a d&c about 11 weeks ago and I'm not back on the TTC wagon just yet. I won't bore you with the details, but you can read more about it here if you like (it's a long story).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.