Closed Thread
Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Completely agree with you Coco I love the last pic (the green one hahaha - obviously!) I think it looks gorgeous with that white furniture too. So baby like!

When the kids are old enough I would love for them to pick a new theme for themselves. I don't really care if they want to change it every couple of years. I've always been like that so I want them to have the same chance. They might want to do a space/sci fi theme or a cars theme or fairies or horses or who knows lol.

While they are bubs we will pick for them though cos it's fun haha.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Why u have to sell?

I had my doc appt today got some bloods done. He says he doesn't think it's neural which is good lol 8-|
    Mrs tugs that's wonderful! It definitely doesn't sound neural AT ALL! So don't fear. But try to get it checked before conceiving otherwise ( from experience) you may have this again and if you fall while pregnant that's no good. I have to be careful because pregnancy can up seizures and I can't afford that but I also don't want to take anti convulsants due to the birth defects. ( though I have the mildest blank outs that can't harm a baby so it's worth it) at the moment I am selling a Bassinette ( it's okay because it's a cheap one and I did want a nicer one anyway), a breast pump and a few clothes and itti bitti wet bag and changemat ( selling the itti is killing me)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been looking at the packages from cots4tots. I love the dark wood look for a nursery. And neutrals like cream, mocha, yellows and greens . I would love to do a big family tree feature on a canvas that I can put up. And as I have Scottish and Irish heritage and my partner just Irish I want Irish/Scottish decoration as well or just a little statue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty - that would be different and cute having Scottish/Irish decoration! The options really are endless. Even for those renting I think there is plenty that can be done! The "finishing" touches can really make a room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a nappy order with Roar Baby for a kilt nappy in my family's tartan. Haha so cute. As you can tell I've been going a bit nuts already. But I just can't picture me wanting to walk around the shops when I'm feeling like a turd or waddling. That and if I can get most of the stuff early then it'll be more money saved when there's only one income

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We didn't have themes either, but I would like some things on the walls for the kids. Although I don't want something too over the top that distracts them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could always get some soft canvas and paint your own stuff with colours you like and either hang it with a piece of wood and string or put it in a picture frame. That's what I want to do. I want most things in the nursery made by me ( decorations)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds lovely crafty. I'd love to create stuff for our baby. Just not sure if I'll have the time! Let's see

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry ladies :-( I was up at 3 couldn't sleep so I tested. Bfn. Such is life.
    Literally everything hurts, so I'm avoiding my screen which makes me feel like my eyeballs are being ripped out. I'll bbl properly.

Sleep would be good. Haven't slept very well for quite a while. Think AF is just around the corner, Might go watch twilight and bawl.
    I watch twilight when I want to bawl too, it makes me miss DF so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Ooo yes hopefully, let us know how the hens party went (after you recover of course )

How are you feeling this arvo mrst?

Coco, you're just too excited obviously!

Well, I made my super awesome vegetable soup in the slow cooker for dinner (its super awesome as dd devours like there is no tomorrow so that satisfies munma bear that she has a good intake of veggies). It stayed in my stomach for all of 10mins then decided the toilet bowl was a nicer receptacle oh the joys!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh no! What a waste hope you've managed a bit better the last few days though?

Such beautiful nursery themes! We've never done a nursery, won't be this time either so glad I am going to be getting full nights sleep and be able to keep my boobs in my shirt after

I have some exciting news..from my diary..

OMG OMG so excited! We have flights and accommodation and babysitter all booked for my check up and DF and my counselling session on the 28th of November so glad a close friend will be watching the children and another will take DS1 to and from school for her, feeling the love right now

IM has just told me we are clear for another session at the end of December too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty - I'm starting to see where your name comes from lol. It would be lovely to create things for the room and definitely our style too - we like to let our creative side out and this is a perfect reason to so that!