Closed Thread
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Geez I didn't even notice we are in the new thread?? Haha 8-)
    We talk too much! :-P

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I hope so Hopefully!

Me either Mrs T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chatterboxes

30 degrees on Thursday perthies!! That's getting better

Called my Dr today & have an appt next Tuesday. She is on holidays this week & I don't really want to see another so ill just wait. Even if af arrives between now & then I will still ask for bloods to check hormone levels. Dr Google *shakes head* I should just stay off!!

I haven't tested again, not because I don't want to know but I'm at the stage where *something* should have shown at least on the frer. Im at the point of 'why waste more money' somethings not right but if hcg is so low its not being detected its bad news; no hcg at all is not pregnant so bad news. Lose either way

blah, sorry for the me, me, me posts

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Naw Michelle :-(
    At least you will know soon enough either way! Positive thoughts going your way!!

Did anyone see the article about the 16yo girl whose going through menopause???!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully it will be good news Michelle! I have my fingers crossed anyways.

Haven't seen the article MrsT.. Might google it though.

I also just realised it was a new thread as well. I was wondering when that would happen!! HAHA

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering too. Just in time for new beginnings ayy chickybabes

Yes gorgeous on Thursday but not good for full time workers its apparently meant to be a hot summer this year, which won't surprise me with how odd its been this Spring.

Sending positive vibes your way Michelle!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow new thread already...you ladies sure are chatty.
    So many perth residents in this thread. Was actually thinking of going to Perth with DP, she will be on a work trip but all this talk makes me feel like it just might not be worth it.

Not TTC related but had quite an interesting day. DP and I had decided to go to the International Fleet Review and i planned a whole day for us, was going surprise her and take her out for lunch and go for the light show and fire works later in the evening and end the night at the shangri la hotel. Only to find out today (yes i was snooping around..actually no, she forgot her phone and a message came in) she had planned a surprise party for me, for my birthday which is on Tuesday and was now cancelling after i told her i had something planned for her.

I felt really bad that i cancelled my plans and tricked her into believing she is convincing me to cancel but not i don't think she has gone through with the party so im a bit sad tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ****e.....

1380696472832.jpg

So I'm guessing that's why my period is late?? This is new territory...it took years to conceive before, now I find myself utd first go?!? Arghhh

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Naw Michelle :-(
    At least you will know soon enough either way! Positive thoughts going your way!!

Did anyone see the article about the 16yo girl whose going through menopause???!
    Yep I've read that the poor thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully_a_fertile_mertile View Post
    I was wondering too. Just in time for new beginnings ayy chickybabes

Yes gorgeous on Thursday but not good for full time workers its apparently meant to be a hot summer this year, which won't surprise me with how odd its been this Spring.

Sending positive vibes your way Michelle!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I hear ya, not a full time worker but I'm stuck at home anyway today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    wow new thread already...you ladies sure are chatty.
    So many perth residents in this thread. Was actually thinking of going to Perth with DP, she will be on a work trip but all this talk makes me feel like it just might not be worth it.

Not TTC related but had quite an interesting day. DP and I had decided to go to the International Fleet Review and i planned a whole day for us, was going surprise her and take her out for lunch and go for the light show and fire works later in the evening and end the night at the shangri la hotel. Only to find out today (yes i was snooping around..actually no, she forgot her phone and a message came in) she had planned a surprise party for me, for my birthday which is on Tuesday and was now cancelling after i told her i had something planned for her.

I felt really bad that i cancelled my plans and tricked her into believing she is convincing me to cancel but not i don't think she has gone through with the party so im a bit sad tonight
    Naw
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    ****e.....

Attachment 43589

So I'm guessing that's why my period is late?? This is new territory...it took years to conceive before, now I find myself utd first go?!? Arghhh

I've heard that a pregnancy can kick-start your fertility, congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    ****e.....

Attachment 43589

Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha told you to just test, woman!!! V light still, can't wait to see it grow! :-)