Closed Thread
Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I still feel crap mainly because I'm so tired now after not getting sleep. But it is essentially a gut issue as weird as that may seem, so I still have a sore tummy and diarrhea other than that the headache has gone at least.
    Just a sore tongue lol :-/

Tbh (sorry tmi) the main reason I didn't wanna go to sleep after is I was scared I might crap myself lol *embarrassed*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you end up seeing the doctor MrsT? I hope you get well soon.

I'm about to go for a run. Not looking forward to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I'm alive and survived the hens party got home at 2.30am and then had to help the host clean her house before going to bed. All went well and the hen was very happy with all the decorations and her cake etc. There was heaps of booze and food. So at least the ladies could see where their money went lol. Was nice to have a dance when we went out. But I once again know I don't miss it. Finished with that chapter of my life...I sound so old haha. And there's just too much to do on Sundays these days to be seedy. Although I'm super happy I'm not hung over. must've been the late night maccas

Sorry to hear the neg results mrst. But, a selfish thought from me, at least our babies will be closer in age big big hugs sent your way. I know how hard it must be.
    Sorry to hear you've been really sick too. Hope you get it all sorted. Am thinking of you sweetpea

Oh ms is so not cool!! I didn't envy my sister when she was going through it. Ughhhh only the slightest smell would set her off. So thinking of you Michelle.

Am enjoying a lazy Sunday. But have done the vacuuming, mopping, washed clothes and filled in a huge bloody meteorite hole in the garden my fur baby decided to do. This is the first tome in years. So will hopefully be the last.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha mrs t I would totally be the same. If it helps any on the topic of poop, I always end up with pins and needles while on the loo and the toilet is right across from my brother in law so I come out of the toilet walking like I have polio. Sometimes I have to hold my legs to walk its so bad it's embarrassing but a little funny. So don't worry haha. What's a bit of poo eh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! TTC number 2. DD is 18 mouths. I'm in the middle of my TWW and going crazy! I didn't get a BFP with DD until I was 5 weeks, but I was using a digital test. Waiting is so hard! I'm really trying not to over analyze my body for every minor symptom.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Sash when are you looking at TTC? DH and I are looking at August next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sasha

Girlies I thought I would share the work we have done for the future nursery! Here's the colour we have painted it (one wall is full strength of the colour we chose and the other 3 walls are 1/4 strength). We are still finishing the doors off - as you can see!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381096714.686695.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381096732.835649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381096747.713780.jpg

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooh I really like the same colour feature 😌

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are TTC right now actually. I love the green nursery. We actually did DD's grey so we could change our mind on color scheme with each baby if we wanted to.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sash I'm fairly new here myself. Welcome! I'm 24 and my partner and I will start trying early next year. But no kids as of yet.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

Sashakl1  (07-10-2013)