Closed Thread
Page 16 of 100 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha yup love jumping in the saddle ;-)

Ms is probably the thing I'm looking forward to least, inc labour! I don't do vomit!
    I was just reading about baby sign language it's pretty cool I'd be very interested to try it. Always reminds me of Meet The Fockers tho haha

So I had this weird problem where I get really bad stomach/indigestion pains so I'll go to the toilet and the pain gets unbearable and I pass out and have kind of a fit thing. Yeah it's pretty much as scary as it sounds. I wake up on the toilet shaky and sore. It's happened twice within 6 months, but hadn't happened for ages, probably not since last year. Well it happened again last night at 3am. I can never sleep afterwards, so I went out and finished my movie before coming to bed. It was pretty horrible. If the last times are anything to go by, there will be no sign that it has happened, except I'll have the runs for a day or so and that's it. 3rd times a charm though, I'm trying to book a doctor today if there's one open...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gosh mrst that sounds nasty! Definitely would be asking the Dr about it, hope you can get in somewhere quickly.

You jump in the saddle, I jump off. Missed my first horseride yesterday and man I missed it I know its safe to ride still for a few months but I would never forgive myself if I fell off or got knocked too hard (I showjump & play polocrosse). Just too precious to risk

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely get to a doctor. What do you mean by fitting? Do you lose consciousness? Do you remember what you were doing after these episodes? At least it isn't a brain thing ( you wouldn't be able to stay awake after but you mentioned you couldn't sleep) that sounds awful mrs t. get checked and get every test on offer, can't be too careful. And I can't handle vomiting either. I freak out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And mrs t my partner randomly had a fit.... There is no cause on any scans ( EEG/MRI)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT that doesn't sound good at all. I hope you can get the answers you need at the doctors.

Michelle I'm feeling for you. Not looking forward to ms. But it's all worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty is your partner okay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I lose consciousness during them, all I remember is "waking up" and taking a really really long time to work out where I am and what I'm doing. My body feels like it's been through a blender afterwards and I am shaking, sweating and tears in my eyes. The first time it happened I literally was shaking (think epilepsy style) but the last two it wasn't quite like that I don't think. Bit my tongue last night, luckily that's the only lasting damage, and there's no mark so I'll be alright.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah coco he is fine. Was so awkward we had just DTD (destroyed the doodle)and i fell asleep and had my ear plugs in and the It happened and I had no pants on and we live with his family and I almost ran out ( I got half way down the hall way) that bit was funny now I look back on it. But yeah I don't know. Will just wait and see. Didn't enjoy cleaning puke off the Sheridan sheets let me tell you. Some meds can cause fits too. I have had 3 caused by medication they give to control seizures. Ridiculous hey so Mrs T if you are on any meds I would bring that up with doc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not on mess, but thanks for the advice! No vomiting here either, but last night I really thought it was going to come out both ends at the same time :O >.<

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Mrs T that sounds so much like my partner . He didn't shake through his. I'm epileptic and the 3 big seizures I've had they lasted 30 seconds and I knew I was on the street but was so tired I just went to sleep ( hobo style) that's what seizures that are caused by the wiring are like so by the sounds of it it has nothing to do with your brain. I asked my partner after his what he remembered and if he was tired. He didn't have the desire to sleep which made me guess it wasn't brain wiring as the cause. He also bit his tongue and his eyes seemed glassy etc. Are you ill after etc? How very odd. Definitely a fit though if you lose consciousness.