Closed Thread
Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did the hens go hopefully?

I'm finding I can't keep my mouth shut and excitement in. I keep telling people that we're looking to have a baby next year. I thought to keep the news to myself until it actually happened and it was safe to tell. But it turns out I'm a blabber mouth :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh MrsT that sucks maybe next month will be your month x

Hope - Tiffany blue and white sounds beautiful. Did your friend have a good time? Sounds like it would have been a great night!!

Hi everyone else!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ooo yes hopefully, let us know how the hens party went (after you recover of course )

How are you feeling this arvo mrst?

Coco, you're just too excited obviously!

Well, I made my super awesome vegetable soup in the slow cooker for dinner (its super awesome as dd devours like there is no tomorrow so that satisfies munma bear that she has a good intake of veggies). It stayed in my stomach for all of 10mins then decided the toilet bowl was a nicer receptacle oh the joys!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay Michelle morning sickness lol. Be glad, it's proof all things are going well haha.
    I'm not doing fantastic, but I'll be okay. I'm hardly the first person in the world to not fall first cycle. We aren't all as amazing as u Michelle LOL.

But seriously, yeah I'm pretty devastated, but all in all life isn't over. Just gotta get back on that horse lol.
    (Don't tell DH I just called him a horse 😌)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw MrsT it certainly isn't as easy to get pregnant as they make it seem in high school. But it's fun trying right?

Fingers crossed it happens next cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the joys of morning sickness. With the boys I didn't have morning sucks, but with DD u couldn't keep anything down, it was so gross.

MrsT- with DS2 it took us 6 months and DD took us 6 months but we had the help of Clomid in the last cycle, so don't lose heart hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww mrst, you will be vomiting too before you know it. Actually no, I hope you have awesome pregnancies without vomiting as its the pits I can't take to heart the 'ms = healthy pregnancy' I thought that with bub #1 only to find I had spent the latter 4wks sick even though bubs had passed

I think if you still average put how long it has taken us to fall over the 3 pregnancies, we're still way behind 'normal'. But I sympathise with you, I have been in your position & it is devastating - you pin all your hopes on it happening & when it doesn't...its just horrible. Vent away if it makes you feel better, some of us have spent years in the shoes of disappointment so we know what it feels like

Just be nice to the 'horse'. Its not his fault

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsT- I fell first cycle with both DS and my angel baby. I'm petrified that this time it's going to take forever because no-one can have that kind of luck 3 times over! I have definitely felt the devastation though, there have been times since we lost bub that I thought I was pregnant and I haven't been and it's really messed me up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    How did the hens go hopefully?

I'm finding I can't keep my mouth shut and excitement in. I keep telling people that we're looking to have a baby next year. I thought to keep the news to myself until it actually happened and it was safe to tell. But it turns out I'm a blabber mouth :/
    I've told my brothers gf, some girls at work and one other friend. But that's it because I feel like a lamer. Especially when they already have kids. But I feel shy about expressing my plans otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will all get there lovelies. And as far as the man being a horse , that made me laugh. Would you say you're going to "jump back in the saddle" hahaha