Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    lol LOVE IT

Tww - twins won't whine
    Hpt - hot potato time
    Opk - octopus phones Kentucky
    AF - animal farm
    (Ps hubby said Anal Felching... I told him he was disgusting and to stop helping now lol)
    Tww- To Want Wine? / HPT- horrible past time./ DD- don't die. / DS: David spade / AF- anal fever ( for your hubby lol) / POAS- probing on a spaceship

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I had read the baby dance one. But unfortunately I feel like i would need to be doing "Thriller" half way through- which isn't such a bad idea ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If it works, it's works crafty lol

I asked DH what he thought DTD meant. He said Destroy the ****. I between laughing hysterically I had to tell him that basically he did have the gist of it lol :-/

In an atrocious mood now though, culmination of a really long horrid week I suppose. So I'm off to bed just so it will end lol. Here's to test day tomorrow :-/
    Night my lovely ladies xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL You girls are now confusing me. Every time someone will post OS all ill think of is that cute little otter.

Not long til you can test MrsT! Fingers crossed.

I went to the movies with my mum and sis tonight. Before the movie we walked into toys r us. Don't know why, guess it was the nearest shop and we had 15 mins before the movie would start. I haven't been in that store since I was a kid. Well I ended up in the nursery section. My mum was so excited. She started talking about all the things she wants to buy. I haven't told her yet that we're going to start TTC in jan. I can't wait til we do, I'm so looking forward to sharing the excitement with my mum!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's really cute Coco!!! It makes it so exciting when you look at baby things and start really thinking about his things will be in the future.

MrsT -- WAKE UP!!!! It's time to test Sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happens *taps foot impatiently*

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Mrs T!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and afm, I try to stay a little private on here due to a bad experience where I got followed I have since changed my username.

But I can say I have a wonderful other half and gorgeous 3yo little boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrst, rise and shine. We're waiting

With the abbreviations, I like thay dh can be interchangeable with d**k head if he really is being one

Coco, your mum sounds so ready to become a nanna

Just going to refresh to find out if mrst is about hehe

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoblue View Post
    LOL You girls are now confusing me. Every time someone will post OS all ill think of is that cute little otter.

Not long til you can test MrsT! Fingers crossed.

I went to the movies with my mum and sis tonight. Before the movie we walked into toys r us. Don't know why, guess it was the nearest shop and we had 15 mins before the movie would start. I haven't been in that store since I was a kid. Well I ended up in the nursery section. My mum was so excited. She started talking about all the things she wants to buy. I haven't told her yet that we're going to start TTC in jan. I can't wait til we do, I'm so looking forward to sharing the excitement with my mum!!!
    Oh coco how wonderful that your mum is excited and actually told you that. I am going to cower like a teenager who has to come home and tell the parent's she's pregnant. My partners mum may be okay but I will probably just call and tell her quick and hang up hahaha. Toys r us does awesome layby by the way I currently have one with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s this is my first time waiting for someone to test and I'm excited. Drink that water girl. Should I post pictures of waterfalls and the letter P sending you massive baby vibes this morning mrs t