Closed Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And baby dust to you too Colbie! I hope that what if turns into an oh yeah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh ladies. My worse nightmare has come true. I won an auction for these two items with a SAHM from the states. I just looked at her page on Facebook and there's an album of photos of my order with clear view of the embroidery on one item and I know a fair few people who are likers of this page, one being SIL and a few of my own friends who know nothing. Oh dear god. And it has SO last name on it :-/ what am I, lord of the idiots? And it's right at the top. How mortifying!!! Don't laugh all at once ,let's savour the shame lol. I think I will keep this a secret from my SO who would just die if he knew lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s at least the thumbnail is of the plain item when I view on the app. I'm about to go view on desktop to double check.ewwww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh crafty I'm sorry :-( is there any chance you can ask her to take down the post before anyone sees it? Or pass it off as a present to someone else?

Short post tonight sorry, feeling pretty horrible :-(
    DH is away til fri, but I'm going to visit him on tomorrow cos I'm due to O any day now. Being alone tonight is harder than I expected.... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't imagine what it'd be like to not have your partner there. Though i will swap you for a while. My man snores, jolts ( which makes me jump) and all that good stuff. Hence why I'm awake at 11:46 while due to be up for work at 6am. Hang in there though!!! Enjoy the bed to yourself while you can ( as hard as that may be) because it's going to be full soon and you will long for the days of room but that's good that you are going to see him, that'll be nice for you it's really only a few hours until then

Thanks
    Reviews
    And as far as Facebook goes... Only 3 people have liked it so so long as it doesn't show up on any newsfeeds for the next few months I will be okay. It's a little hard to see on the phone but it looks like the wording isn't so easy to read ( I hope). Oh well, whats anybody going to do? Steal my eggs and cut my partners manhood off? .... Ouch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Just thought I'd say hi! I am new and I will be TTC from December. Well, technically we started last month but we decided to start trying after I O so think we missed the boat.

Married for 1.5 years, both 26, this will be our first baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome stride!

Crafty I don't get it lol- what could be so bad? Something baby-related?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty could you possibly unlike the page? And is your DH's surname common enough that you can pretend it wasn't you? A girlfriend of mine told me not to like any baby related pages on facebook until I was ready to announce the news to everyone.

Welcome Stride! Let's hope December is your month!!! babydust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week