Closed Thread
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow that's a very nice boss Arlais!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So OB gave all clear he said he's really happy so we can stop crinone (if any spotting I have to recommence though) and clexane just keep going on Asprin so happy. Apparently I'm fairly bloated too so he said that'll go down now I've stopping progesterone / crinone! So might loose a bit of my bump look but glad to stop meds on the flip side!

Bub moving around well measuring 14.3weeks (within 5days still). Heard HB again too!
    What a great way to end week! Only sad bit is Junior is doing so well unless any complications OB doesn't won't us to see him again till after 20 week scan after my 20week scan)

He did say it'll be 22weeks till I feel Junior!
    Another anterior (front) placenta here

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry Jay - you'll be bumpalicious before you know it

I'm rather jealous you get to stop clexane - I still have 15 weeks of injections left

I saw my Ob at 7 weeks, then not again until 16 weeks (although my FS didn't officially hand me over until after 12 weeks). I'm seeing her again next Thursday (22.3 weeks). So at the beginning it feels like ages until your next appointment, but as you go on the wait in between each appointment is less and less.

AFM - I have developed a ganglion on my wrist/hand! Not pregnancy related but they won't treat it while I'm on aspirin and clexane, so it's a bit painful but I just have to put up with it until it goes away A ganglion is a lump of jelly like fluid which has leaked from a joint. Apparently they used to bash them with a bible to burst them lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais my sister had a ganglion on her wrist. They ended up operating and she took ages to recover and get normal feeling back. Choose your surgeon wisely if you go down that path.
    She tried to get one if us to hit it with a book but we were all too chicken!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had a ganglion removed from my left wrist about 2 years ago. I had to keep the bandaging on for a week; and once removed, it took a while for the swelling to go down, and get some strength back in my wrist and hand again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, been mia, another hospital stay, this time 4 days. Ob wants to leave picc line in now, no surprises there, didn't need nasal gastric tube this time thank god. So don't want to do that again. Ob said I might end up "bouncing" in and out of hospital but not to stress over it. I've met a couple of ladies who have done that and ended up with healthy babies so am pretty calm about it. I'm feeling movement everyday now so am very happy with that I'm 21 weeks today. My (.)(.) have grown a bit more and was a bit weirded out when I realized my nipples have nearly doubled in size(mine have always been quite small). Congrats to all for scans, results and milestones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone sorry for being quiet have been bed bound with a migraine for the past day and a half still have a headache but not as bad. Saw obs on Wednesday first appt no scan :-( though but have booked for 12 week NT scan on the 9/12/13 so I will be exactly 12 weeks on the day :-) cannot wait.

Amps sorry to hear you have been back in hospital.

Congrats on all the great scan results ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps oh so sorry you had to go back! Please take care of yourself!

Spider congrats on your first appt pity you didn't get to have a scan! Good luck for your NT scan!
    Last edited by Jay11; 29-11-2013 at 18:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spidery forgot to say glad your migraine is better I get them a lot and know how awful & consuming they can be!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais, that’s awesome you have such a great boss. I am lucky to have had a boss who was amazing throughout the whole IVF journey and pregnancy. It means a lot to have that support. That sucks about the ganglion though. Hope it goes away soon.

STC, great scan results and glad everything is going well for you.

Vertitas, glad all went well at your scan and good that you are feeling more movement now too even with the anterior placenta.

KJ, glad all went well. Another anterior placenta. It seems it is more common than I thought.

Octoberbaby, glad all went well at your scan. It’s good that they will monitor you as well for peace of mind. Welcome to Team Surprise!!

Catlover, great news on your NT results too! Congrats and try and enjoy the pregnancy now. It’s a long wait until 20 weeks but with Christmas and everything it will be new year and then your 20 week scan before you know it.

Ainsley, glad all is going well. Hope you are managing to get some rest despite being so busy at work.

Jay, great bargain shopping. Love the theme as well which ties in nicely with your tropical marine tanks. Oh and great idea for getting the stills. Will have to give that a go! I’ve been to so many different providers and they all do it differently! That’s great you can stop the Crinone and Clexane,

Rtkirk, sorry you are having a hard time with your boss. How inconsiderate! Can you go up another level if you don’t get support from your manager?

Amps, sorry to hear you’ve been in hospital again but great that you are feeling movement every day – so reassuring.

Spidery, sorry you haven’t been feeling well. Roll on the scan!

Hampton, well done on the morphology scan.

Lotsa, congrats on being 20 weeks! Yay!! I too woke up one night with a bad cramp in my leg. Hadn’t cramped since my last pregnancy. Be sure and keep up your fluids and calf stretches help too.

ABH, I am hoping for a normal delivery with no intervention but whatever it takes to get bub into the world safely – I will not have a birth plan again and will leave it up to my ob. Last time I didn’t have a birth plan. I knew I was in the best hands. I said that I wanted to avoid vacuum/forceps if possible and hoped for an intact perineum and it all went to plan so hoping for another normal delivery.

AFM, all went well with obs on Wednesday. Got to see bubs again and see the little heart beating. Baby was lying breach. Interesting that quite a few of us have anterior placentas. Maybe I’m just paying more attention to others who have AP now since I have.

Hi to everyone else!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Spidery  (30-11-2013)