Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo great results everyone! Lots of positive news today. Makes me smile
    Hope you're all feeling happy and well xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Catlover and October, fantastic news on your risk levels!

Dont know if this is a silly question Simpson but how do you know that your frozen embryo is the same sex as your little bean? I think I'd go for a surprise this time too, if you'd already know what the next little one is beforehand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    20 weeks today! Woohoo, halfway!!!
    And sooooo tired, been awake since 2am. Got cramps in my legs and couldn't get comfy. But who cares! 20 weeks!!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (28-11-2013),Orchids  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots - bio magnesium is great for cramps. I got restless legs last time in third tri and it helped heaps. I took it right before bed to help me sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    20week Lotsa now that's a milestone congrats!

I suggest seeing a Physio ref leg cramps as I had in first try and it was my hips moving out and after some strapping and some posture awareness I haven't had any more problems! I also try to sit on an exercise ball for a little bit in the middle or the day to help keep my core muscles in shape!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's gorgeous about your DH Arlais.. I just can't wait to feel a kick so DH can feel it.. I'm feeling lots of flutters..

KJ congrats on your scan. Glad all is going well..

Glad your appointment went well Annerley.. It's amazing how quickly our little Bubs develop and grow

Great results Catlover, congrats!

Congrats on your 19 week scan octoberbaby!

Congrats on 20 weeks lots!! Yay, officially half way

Nothing much to report here.. I've got an itchy tummy this morning so thinks Bubs is growing!! I'll post a bump pic.. Sorry I've been slack! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385587138.968291.jpg

Hope this works... 17 weeks and loving my bump.. (Belly band is saving me from buying maternity work pants!)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely bump JJ

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we now have a wood cot for $50. DH was talking to a guy at work who said they just purchased a toddler bed so he asked if that meant he had a cot to sell. Anyway he did! Mattress really good had a protected all time so no marks at all and frame a little scratched up and a few teething marks but DH has it in his workshop /shed ready to work his magic! I've told him he has free rein on it as we are having a shipwreck / deepsea/ ocean type themed room as it's one our son can grow with and goes with the tropical marine fish tanks we have! We already have a puzzle picture we did together ready to be framed as the wall feature piece!
    Attachment 46859

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for my long absence ladies. Have been very busy at work and just trying to wrap my head around this whole twin thing! I have a scan in a few weeks and got my blood tests this morning. Hopefully they’re all good. Is it the maternal screening test that gives you an indication of any chromosome issues? What about when you’re having twins? I don’t want to google – so if anyone knows anything, I’d appreciate it!

Lotsa – 20 weeks! Wow that is amazing. You must be stoked!

JJTiger – love your bump photo. No wonder your tummy is itchy, you’ve got a great bump going.

Jay11 – Awesome cot deal – it’s certainly not something I want to spend a lot on. I’m hoping to buy second hand. You don’t fill me with much hope about my tiredness improving!

KY35 – That’s great news on the scan. How crazy to see tiny bub moving!

Annerley – I’m so glad your ob appointment went well. 3.5cm, so cute! I think mine are similar. It’s strange, my stomach isn’t as big anymore….I think it must have been my swollen ovaries there for a while. I get my results on the same day too – yay for no waiting.

ABH – It will be lovely to see family and friends in person, they will be so happy for you. I’m exhausted as well….wondering if it will improve after 12 weeks?

Catlover
    – You must be thrilled with those results. At least you have Christmas/New Year to keep you occupied until your 20 week scan!

Simpson – Where did you buy from? I bought some from ASOS, so hoping they’re ok. It’s good that they give the model’s size as some indication. I definitely need some work pants asap.

October – Excellent news on your scan. They’re really good numbers for your age - fingers crossed the good news continues. I still can’t decide if we’ll find out the genders….

Arlais – I know what you mean about an epidural, but I think we’ll be in enough pain by that stage that we’ll take anything! Thanks again for doing the timeline.

Hwaterhouse – I’m the same. Can’t believe there are babies in there….except for the exhaustion! I haven’t had any morning sickness…so it’s all a bit surreal.

Nirok – Congrats on team blue! That’s so exciting that you found out early. What’s the earlier they can tell do you know?

Littlemissmagic – That’s awesome that you’re feeling bub move a lot despite your placenta. That’s annoying about not getting any stills. Oh well, you can just watch the DVD over and over!

Veritas – I hope your flu has improved. Great news on the scan and for having the willpower for a surprise.

Orchids
    – How did your chats with the other managers go? I’m dreading that convo!

Hi to everyone else! Next Christmas we’ll all have babies – exciting!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (28-11-2013),LittleMissMagic  (28-11-2013),Orchids  (29-11-2013)