Closed Thread
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Annerley, can't wait to see the little fella on Monday.

I had BT a week before NT and got results on the day. Had scan first then waited a bit and then saw their OB who gave and explained results. I hope you get your results on the day too. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Annerley - I did bloods on the Monday and scan on the Friday and got the results straight after the scan.
    I think a lot depends on where you are having it done and also your OB.
    I went to Sydney Uktrasound for Woman and have got same day results on all 3 if my scans.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies- I really hope I get the results the same day!
    im going to Newcastle Ultrasound for Women, Bedlover so hopefully they do the same up here! They said we get a complimentary DVD, which is nice- well they say it's a freebie but you pay enough for the scan anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Thanks Annerley, can't wait to see the little fella on Monday.

I had BT a week before NT and got results on the day. Had scan first then waited a bit and then saw their OB who gave and explained results. I hope you get your results on the day too. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi Bedlover, do you go to Bella vista? (sydney ultrasound for woman) because I think we are due the same time (I'm 5th May) and I also had my 13week there on a Friday, now I'm wondering if the lady in the waiting room before me was you! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley I had to wait until I saw my FS at an appt the following week for my results even though I had the bloods done at 10 weeks - it just depends on the policy of the place you get it done at.

My scan was great, but the bloods raised my risk of downs due to low papp-a, which is common in ivf pregnancies. Luckily a follow up Verifi blood test gave bub the all clear, but I shared my story here just in case any other ivf ladies encountered the same thing. I'm so glad everyone else's NT tests have come back great so far

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Hi Bedlover, do you go to Bella vista? (sydney ultrasound for woman) because I think we are due the same time (I'm 5th May) and I also had my 13week there on a Friday, now I'm wondering if the lady in the waiting room before me was you! Lol
    Haha! That would have been classic! I usually go to the one in Kent St in the CBD but they were completely booked up so I went to Chatswood instead.

I often wonder how many times we have all passed each other in the IVF clinic waiting rooms and scan reception areas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for letting me know that, Arlais! At least if I get abnormal BT results I'll try not to worry straight away. So glad that everything worked out for your little girl too.
    Is the verifi test just another BT and was that how you were able to find out the sex so early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks Annerley!
    Wow thread moving fast and finding it hard to keep up as generally exhausted by the time I jump on so reading posts is hard enough ATM.

Anyway Fri was our Wedding Anniversary No. 5 so I asked my husband if this year we can skip presents & cards as my brain is so scrambled I finding it hard to make a card or think of a gift. Anyway we had a function that night for his work so he came home early! Whilst I was out of the room he put a gift on the table for me ... When came out I cried because I hadn't anything for him and he promised he wouldn't ... Anyway he told me I had that I hid it next to my seat ... So I looked and there he had a gift for him from me ... We had iPads for each other what a gorgeous man! He gave me a card too and in it he signed off 'DH' as he said that how I refer to him lately in BubHub haha grins! Such a lucky lady!

So yesterday we put up our Xmas tree as we received our Genetic Carrier Screening test results and all was low risk! So we are now much more relaxed. Still nervous about OB appt on Fri but so far Junior has aced all the tests we have thrown at him

Today we went to the shops and had breaky then DH went clothes shopping with me to help me pick out some nice clothes and he also found me a maternity pillow in Target on sale with 2xpillow case covers included ... I hadn't even thought of getting a pillow yet! But it was about 40% off so I though why not
    Now home and watching F1 Qual recording together. What a great weekend!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 24-11-2013 at 16:47.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (25-11-2013),Orchids  (25-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catlover- that's great news about the scan.. Gorgeous pics too!

Ngaiz - I can't believe your work.. I'm so sorry to hear so many of you having trouble at work..

Spidery - happy belated birthday.. Hope you both enjoyed the musical...

Thanks Annerley.. The pinched nerve has passed thank goodness.. I was getting worried..

Happy Anniversary Jay.. What a lovely DH you have I love the signing the card with DH! Lol

AFM - My OB appointment went well on Friday.. Finally got to hear Bubs heartbeat which was so nice but I did have to ask for it! Here's a funny story.. I told DH after my appointment that I saw Bubs on the scan with its hand on its cheek.. He replied with ' Well, it's definitely a girl then as not boy would have his hand on his cheek unless he needs to check if he needs to shave & it's too early for that!' Lol I couldn't stop laughing!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (24-11-2013),Spidery  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh tks JJ - so happy for you that you heard bubs heart beat and laughed at your DHs comment! LOL

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 24-11-2013 at 21:42.