Closed Thread
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385006630.524108.jpg

Placenta on the front wall so might not feel kicks as well.

Love the pics

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (21-11-2013),Orchids  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (21-11-2013),Orchids  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk & lotsa so glad you both had great scans and saw your bubbas!

Thanks for pics lotsa love the thumb sucking & footprint ones

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior -
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Change of due date for me. Saw the midwife at the hospital for my booking in appointment today, and after calling up to the Fertility Clinic, it appears my due date is actually the 1st of June 2013 (not the 3rd).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on great scans today, Rtkirk and Lotsa! My anatomy scan is on Monday and I am so nervous! Glad I'm not the only one to still be panicking at this stage. Part of me still can't believe I am actually pregnant. I think with our IVF journey we try and build ourselves up for bad news. I just love it when they say things like 'normal' and 'measuring perfectly'.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catlover - congrats on EDD change. Not sure if I'd let them bring back my due date but they are welcome to say its due closer to Jun as further from my mothers bday the better plus I'd rather Junior stag in for longer time then less time. Had a few friends refuse to put their EDD earlier as the Hosp was talking about starting to induce and they wanted to wait and give bub time to come on his own which he did so I know it can be done. But it is also exciting to think bub might be here earlier as I already want Junior here on the flip side

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, been a long tiring day for me, had to take dh to airport and wait for several hours before I could go for my repeat 20 week scan. I had my first on the 11th but had to repeat to make sure the issues they found settled or developed further. I didn't say anything before as I wanted to get a better idea of what was going on first. My cervix showed some thinning and funnelling but appears to be within normal range now. I also have an anterior succenturiate lobe, which just means they have to make sure ALL of my placenta comes out after birth. I have to phone my ob tomorrow for the official results but I'm pretty happy with what I saw/heard today. Belly-bean is measuring great so am happy. Okay, this sux, might have to go throw-up now so will catch up better tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi Ladies, been a long tiring day for me, had to take dh to airport and wait for several hours before I could go for my repeat 20 week scan. I had my first on the 11th but had to repeat to make sure the issues they found settled or developed further. I didn't say anything before as I wanted to get a better idea of what was going on first. My cervix showed some thinning and funnelling but appears to be within normal range now. I also have an anterior succenturiate lobe, which just means they have to make sure ALL of my placenta comes out after birth. I have to phone my ob tomorrow for the official results but I'm pretty happy with what I saw/heard today. Belly-bean is measuring great so am happy. Okay, this sux, might have to go throw-up now so will catch up better tomorrow.
    Yay for some good news Amps! Glad your cervix is playing along nicely now.

Good results today lotsa and rtkirk.

Lotsa , cute pics!!

Rtkirk, Im waiting for my scan to see where my placenta is sitting. It was noted at my NT that it was low and I'm also flying at around 26ish weeks. Ob said everything moves so much that it isn't anything to be concerned about until later on if it hasn't shifted.

Belover I love your belly! Starting to wonder if I'm too small now.

Hamptonk your condition sounds complicated. The urologist was quite concerned about mine and I have another consult on the 11th of December and every 4 weeks after that. They said that 'it is highly likely that intervention may be required' meaning surgery to insert a stent early in the third tri. I'm hoping to manage without it but if I develop complications later I think I will choose to deliver rather than risk surgery. A lot of discussion would be held around this of course.

Hope everyone is well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super f**ked day today. DH got made redundant which means we will both not have jobs in the New Year after my work fired me 2 weeks after telling them I was pregnant!

I can't wait for this year to be over and get some good news in 2014. 2013 has been a major b!tch for us

Ok, pity party is over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wtf !?! That ain't cool bedlover!